WORLDWAKE (56/145) PreRelease [Final Update]

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
Dr.Solomat

Re: WORLDWAKE (26/69/145) PreRelease [Updated 22.01.]

Post by Dr.Solomat »

updated (22.01.)
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Dr.Solomat

Re: WORLDWAKE (43/113/145) PreRelease [Updated 25.01.]

Post by Dr.Solomat »

updated (25.01.)
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Dr.Solomat

Re: WORLDWAKE (56/145) PreRelease [Final Update]

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Final update (26.01.)
whismer

Post by whismer »

56 of all the card or 56 from the spoiler release???

If it's from the complete set where did you see the other cards? I think that they are just release january 31?

whismer
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

The spoiler is complete since yesterday. So, I mean 56 out of all 145 Worldwake cards. My source is: www.mtgsalvation.com.
Blublub

Post by Blublub »

WW is now up on Gatherer with card IDs. Anyone working on adding these? I checked the SVN but can only access the top half of set files (the rest say "use SVN Tools" - anyone know what that is?)
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Blublub wrote:(the rest say "use SVN Tools" - anyone know what that is?)
Hum, I didn't know google had that kind of limitation :(
It means you have to use a "real" SVN client such as tortoise SVN, to download the files on your computer and play with them.

We haven't added Worldwake to the SVN yet, should be done today if I get motivated enough ;)
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

WWK Added to the SVN, enjoy :D
http://wagic.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/p ... _cards.dat

I think it's amazing we have a third of the cards working on the day of the release. One year ago, a new set would have somewhere between 1 and 10 playable cards :lol:
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

wololo wrote: I think it's amazing we have a third of the cards working on the day of the release. One year ago, a new set would have somewhere between 1 and 10 playable cards :lol:
Right man, I still like to think of these days... . :D
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

Thanks for the final release... very fun/great to play.

I don't like to play without images so... here is the WWK.zip including all possible tokens (source gatherer) - 4,83MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eqmks0

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder