WORLDWAKE (56/145) PreRelease [Final Update]

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
Dr.Solomat

WORLDWAKE (56/145) PreRelease [Final Update]

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Hi everybody!

Here you find all yet codable cards from the newest Magic expansion Worldwake. For now, only 56 out of 145 cards are playable in Wagic for now, mainly because we don't have the very new "multikicker"-mechanic and "creature-lands" can't be coded yet.

ATTENTION: Card IDs are now available and have been added to the cards_dat.

Version History:

WWK 17.01.2010: 12 Cards
WWK 18.01.2010: 14 Cards
WWK 21.01.2010: 20 Cards
WWK 22.01.2010: 26 Cards
WWK 25.01.2010: 43 Cards
WWK 26.01.2010: 56 Cards

WWK 31.01.2010: 56 Cards + card ids + complete todo_dat.

Some playable highlights:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Dr.Solomat

Re: WORLDWAKE (12/30/145) PreRelease

Post by Dr.Solomat »

To have more cards of this set in Wagic we should 1. implement Multikicker and 2. make "becomes" work for permanents like lands and auras!
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Szei

Post by Szei »

Looks good so far. This is the first I've seen of the new cards (I don't follow MTG unless it's Wagic related).
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Thanks Dr. Solomat!
I shall work on improving "becomes", do you have a few examples of cards using it that we don't handle?
whismer

Post by whismer »

Mysteries of the Deep
4u
Instant Common
Draw two cards.
Landfall - If you had a land enter the battlefield under your control this turn, draw three cards instead.

You have this kind of Landfall ... i'm not sure if it's ok for now!

Comet Storm
xrr
Instant Mythic Rare
Multikicker 1 (You may pay an additional 1 any number of times as you cast this spell.)
Choose target creature or player, then choose another target creature or player for each time Comet Storm was kicked. Comet Storm then deals X damage to each of them.

This kind of kicker cost

Vastwood Zendikon
4g
Enchantment - Aura Common
Enchant land
Enchanted land is a 6/4 green Elemental creature. Its still a land.
When enchanted land is put into a graveyard, return that card to its owner's hand.

--

Celestial Colonnade

Land Rare
Celestial Colonnade enters the battlefield tapped.
{T}: Add {W} or {U} to your mana pool.
3{W}{U}: Until end of turn, Celestial Colonnade becomes a 4/4 white and blue Elemental creature with flying and vigilance. It's still a land.

and this kind of become!!

Whis
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

wololo wrote:Thanks Dr. Solomat!
I shall work on improving "becomes", do you have a few examples of cards using it that we don't handle?

there will be several "man lands" in Worldwake. I give you two confirmed examples:

Celestial Colonnade
Land
Rare
Celestial Colonnade enters the battlefield tapped.
{T}: Add {W} or {U} to your mana pool.
3{W}{U}: Until end of turn, Celestial Colonnade becomes a 4/4 white and blue Elemental creature with flying and vigilance. It's still a land.

Dread Statuary
Land
Uncommon
{T}: Add 1 to your mana pool
4: Dread Statuary becomes a 4/2 Golem artifact creature until end of turn. It's still a land.

If you manage to get "become" more usable we will get loads of new cards for Wagic. WE ONLY NEED "BECOMES" FOR ACTVIATED ABILITIES"!!!
Dr.Solomat

Re: WORLDWAKE (20/354/145) PreRelease [Updated 21.01.]

Post by Dr.Solomat »

updated (21.01.)
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

Thanks Dr. Solomat!
Nice to see these cards coded. Anyway, you might want to check Bestial Menace's mana cost :D. Its a bit to high. Also, the Dragonmaster Outcast doesn't work. It produces a token the first turn after the condition is met. But afterwards, it doesn't. It suffers the same bug as Scute Mob (which kept it from implementation so far). The other stuff I tested works as it should. Keep it up!

PS: I'm following the spoiler-season, its fun. But every time a see a card spoiled, that cannot be implemented into Wagic, I'm kinda sad. Which means I care more about Wagic than the actual Magic. ;)
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

kaioshin wrote:Thanks Dr. Solomat!
Nice to see these cards coded. Anyway, you might want to check Bestial Menace's mana cost :D. Its a bit to high. Also, the Dragonmaster Outcast doesn't work. It produces a token the first turn after the condition is met. But afterwards, it doesn't. It suffers the same bug as Scute Mob (which kept it from implementation so far). The other stuff I tested works as it should. Keep it up!

PS: I'm following the spoiler-season, its fun. But every time a see a card spoiled, that cannot be implemented into Wagic, I'm kinda sad. Which means I care more about Wagic than the actual Magic. ;)

1. Thx for posting the wrong casting cost!

2. I will keep Dragonmaster Outcast in this set, because 1. normally it should work and 2. I want to keep up the pressure on wololo that he finally will fix this bug. ;)

3. I am also a little sad when cards appear in the spoiler and we can't integrate them, and for Worldwake there are not many cards we can integrate for now. But it's also true that the first confirmed cards of a set are mostly rares or epic rares, which often have very special abilities. So for now the transition quote from Magic to Wagic will rise when more uncommons and commons will be confirmed.
If the "becomes"-ability will be compatible with activated abilities, I am sure we can get nearly the half of the set into Wagic.
bcdiscman

Post by bcdiscman »

Dr.Solomat wrote:If the "becomes"-ability will be compatible with activated abilities, I am sure we can get nearly the half of the set into Wagic.
It is also true that if becomes is ever able to "overwrite" card information, then we can implement a whole lot of cards. For example, if becomes were able to change a cards type from an enchantment to a creature - then we could bring in all the sleeping enchantments or if becomes can change a cards info until the end of turn - such as power & toughness (like a 5/5 creature becomes a 0/2 creature UEOT), then we could bring in cards such as Sorceress Queen and Singing Trees. :D
Last edited by bcdiscman on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
BCdiscman