WORLDWAKE (56/145) PreRelease [Final Update]

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
Raziel017

Re: WORLDWAKE (56/145) PreRelease [Final Update]

Post by Raziel017 »

thanks i just DL it now.really nice master youre the best. :D
ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

Fix for Stoneforge Mystic, the card wasn't properly coded
kida new, don't know if this is the right place
[card]
name=Stoneforge Mystic
auto=may moveTo(myhand) target(equipment|mylibrary)
auto={1}{W}{T}:moveTo(myBattlefield) target(equipment|myhand)
text=When Stoneforge Mystic enters the battlefield, you may search your library for an equipment card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library. {1}{W}, {T}: Put an equipment card from your hand onto the battlefield.
mana={1}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Kor Artificer
power=1
toughness=2
[/card]
mega

Post by mega »

Walking Altas doesn't work for me in the SVN. When I play it, it lets me select a land card from my hand but doesn't send it to the battlefield. I got it working by removing the "may" in auto={T}:may moveTo(myBattlefield) target(land|myhand)

The below card works and I tested it in the attack phase, it gives you the choice to either attack or play a land from your hand.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Walking Atlas
auto={T}:moveTo(myBattlefield) target(land|myhand)
text={T}: You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield.
mana={2}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Construct
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
summoner973

Post by summoner973 »

How do I go about putting Worldwake into Wagic so I can use is. Thanks in advanced.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Been trying to find Cunning Sparkmage...But no luck so far went through 1hr of searching at shop

Also will we be getting Omnath or Raging Ravine?

Also would it be possible to make it so Planeswalkers could have counters on them to make them work in game or is it more complicated then that?
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

sandman423 wrote:Been trying to find Cunning Sparkmage...But no luck so far went through 1hr of searching at shop
Check the _cards.dat file that you downloaded. If Cunning Sparkmage isn't present there, then it's not implemented and won't appear in the shop.
sandman423 wrote:Also will we be getting Omnath or Raging Ravine?
Omnath is unlikely to be implemented soon, we don't have a way for cards to query or modify the mana pool (with the obvious exception of adding mana to it) yet. Raging Ravine won't be implemented in Wagic 0.11.1, but looks like it could make it into the next release after that.
sandman423 wrote:Also would it be possible to make it so Planeswalkers could have counters on them to make them work in game or is it more complicated then that?
Planeswalkers require massive changes to combat logic and the user interface, the counters are probably the smallest of all the challenges that they represent.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Anyone else having issues with Stoneforge Mystic??

I play it and when I choose an Equip It crashes to the blue screen...Also Sejiri Steppe gives you the option for Protection from Colors but it doesn't work I can target my creatures but they don't get the protection...

anyone else having issues?

I even updated the coding that was posted above..

[card]
name=Stoneforge Mystic
auto=may moveTo(myhand) target(equipment|mylibrary)
auto={1}{W}{T}:moveTo(myBattlefield) target(equipment|myhand)
text=When Stoneforge Mystic enters the battlefield, you may search your library for an equipment card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library. {1}{W}, {T}: Put an equipment card from your hand onto the battlefield.
mana={1}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Kor Artificer
power=1
toughness=2
[/card]

I also added the id number in front of the name...Still crashes