Using Magic to Learn Programming?

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
meliodes

Using Magic to Learn Programming?

Post by meliodes »

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to start a brainstorm about how one could use Magic to learn some computer science skills.

Are there good datasets our there with Magic cards that would be friendly to a novice learning databases? App creation ideas?

I find that people learn best when they can tie a new skill to something they're inherently interested in. Many of my Excel skills arose trying to merge different datasets and create projections for Fantasy Baseball.

Does anyone have ideas or experiences to share on this topic?
prasedenica

Re: Using Magic to Learn Programming?

Post by prasedenica »

Enroll in adventure races. I've never played a duck game as much fun as Duck Life. Develop your duck to the point that it wins all of the game's minor races. Maintaining your duck properly is important.
OsbornTyler7

Post by OsbornTyler7 »

Help with nursing assignment can be a boon for nursing students who are struggling to finish their papers. Professional writers can help you with your nursing assignment by thoroughly explaining the various concepts and terms. This way, you won't have to worry about understanding the topic. Furthermore, the help experts can even skip the deadline if needed.
collinfrank

Post by collinfrank »

I learn programming at college. I am a future Full-Stack Developer. Apart from programming, I have classes of academic writing. I am bad at it. I always hire writers at perfect essay writing service.