Wagic PSP release August 2019

Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
Vitty85

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I just updated the Wagic version 0.23.1 and i renewed all the links in the previous post: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

Let me know it there is any problem with new version, see you soon ;)
SquattyTheSlav

Post by SquattyTheSlav »

Vitty85 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:25 pm Yes, Adrenaline has a setting to use 64Mb RAM and 333Mhz clock, they are required in order to play this last version without issues.

Hope you can solve it, see you.
Well I guess it has been around 2 years now and I recently got a PS Vita. I look forward to playing it :D . As for my PSP, My backlight broke so, I consider it for parts only.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

I hope you can enjoy, see you soon!
SquattyTheSlav

Post by SquattyTheSlav »

Vitty85 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:26 pm I hope you can enjoy, see you soon!
Certainly I am enjoying it thus far. Game works as normal. My only question is why it freezes with the sets you've provided. I am using the low resolution one. Maybe extract the .zip?
I'd love to hear from you.
Cyberpunk

Post by Cyberpunk »

I was still using the Wagic 0186 version until yesterday, but it stopped working and when I went to download the file again to reinstall I discovered this new version. But I have some doubts: Is it possible to use the images of the old "SETS" in the new version? I tried, but I couldn't use it. Another problem I am having is using new decks that I have built, all the decks I create have a green circle and when starting a game there is no card in my hand. does anyone know what i am doing wrong and how can i solve these two problems?

Eu ainda usava a até ontem a versão Wagic 0186, porem ela parou de funcionar e quando fui baixar o arquivo novamente para reinstalar eu descobri essa nova versão. Mas estou com algumas duvidas: É possível utilizar as imagens dos "SETS" antigos na nova versão? Eu tentei, porem não consegui utilizar. Outro problema que estou tendo é em utilizar novos decks montados por mim, todos os deck que eu crio ficam com um circulo verde e ao começar uma partida não vem nenhum card para minha mão. alguém sabe o que estou fazendo de errado e como posso resolver estes dois problemas?
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

About images you should be able to use them, just put them in User/images folder.

About sets I don’t have idea, can you post an example?

Just a question, which language do you use?
Cyberpunk

Post by Cyberpunk »

I achieved. I must have done something wrong the first time ... The language I use is Portuguese. Thank you for your help.

Consegui. Eu devo ter feito alguma coisa errada na primeira vez... A linguagem que eu uso é português. Obrigado pela ajuda.
SquattyTheSlav

Post by SquattyTheSlav »

Vitty85 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:15 am About images you should be able to use them, just put them in User/images folder.

About sets I don’t have idea, can you post an example?

Just a question, which language do you use?
I managed to extract it in User/Sets, works like charm but I have a hard time reading it. Might increase to medium.

I am using English since my native is not there.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Cyberpunk wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:59 pm I achieved. I must have done something wrong the first time ... The language I use is Portuguese. Thank you for your help.

Consegui. Eu devo ter feito alguma coisa errada na primeira vez... A linguagem que eu uso é português. Obrigado pela ajuda.
Nice to hear that.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

SquattyTheSlav wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:02 pm
Vitty85 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:26 pm I hope you can enjoy, see you soon!
Certainly I am enjoying it thus far. Game works as normal. My only question is why it freezes with the sets you've provided. I am using the low resolution one. Maybe extract the .zip?
I'd love to hear from you.
Yeah, after a while game freezes on PSVita due to ram. I generally delete my collection.dat file to reduce the ram usage and I’m able to play for a while.