Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
Huongle08

Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Huongle08 »

Release:

See this post for the current release information:
viewtopic.php?p=99279#p99279

From a post below, a quote:
I Updated the PC Downloader and the Android App improving again the automatic token search algorithm and connection error handling.

Fix some card on new C19 set too.

Check them out from my previous post ;)
Hi all,

I finally completed (and this time enough tested) the Card Image Downloader for both PC and Android and now i'm uploading all on MEGA (check the previous post on this topic).

The automatic token detection and research has been improved and now all of them will be downloaded and archived togheter with their source card images with the "t" suffix as the game needs to display them on game. Please be aware that the token research algorithm can be sometimes a bit slow beacuse it tries a lot of possbile websites to retrieve the correct image, but it's enough error-free and it shoukd guarantee that you will not miss any token of any available set in Wagic).

Now you can download multiple set at same time (as well you can choose to download all if you have time to wait for) and you can pause/resume/stop/restart the entire download process.

The entire download process is now asynchronous on both PC and Android so you can just hide the window and continue to play meanwhile the download process is going by (a popup will be displayed at the end of process to notify the user about the result of the operation).

The possibile resolutions are now 4: High (673x936), Medium (488x680), Low (244x340) and Tiny (180x255) so you can be fit with almost all the supported devices (such as PC, Tablet, Phones, PSVITA and PSP) according to their screen size and available space on disk.

I'm even uploading the 4 collections of images on MEGA as usual, so if you don't want to download with my downloader program you can directly download the huge archives from the previous links.

Let me know if you have any issue or improvements to propose, see you soon ;)

--------
Sorry, I had to hi-jack this post because I am too stupid to switch posts within a topic with my mod/admin powers. --Bas, Power Pony.

This was the original entry:

I tried to use the most recent version (0.201) on my PSP, butthe language menu were chopped, only each letter's top appeared; then a blue screen appeared. Help me?
Thanks!
Huongly
Bas

Re: Menu on Wagi PSP problem

Post by Bas »

Awesome dude!

Also, I noticed for PSP WTH works even worse when images are missing or when I turn them off during the game (previous versions).
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Bas

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Bas »

I have changed the topic title and hopefully pinned it.
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I'm currently working on new primitives for M20 (Core Set 2020) and MH1 (Modern Horizons). M20 is near to 95% (but i guess i cannot go over than this now) while MH1 is near to 50% (i need still couple of days to reach 90/95% as i did for M20).

In soon i will update the link contained in the previous original post, see you soon ;)

P.S.
Of course even images and tokens will be updated for new cards.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi all,

I just released the new version of application supporting the new sets Modern Horizon(216 cards available on 255 totals) and Magic Core Set 2020 (326 cards available on 344 totals).

Check my previous link to download all (including all the card and token images)!

P. S.
I couldn't test all the primitives i added for new cards, so fell free to send me feedback about them on this forum.
Luruz

Post by Luruz »

Vitty85 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:53 am Hi all,

I just released the new version of application supporting the new sets Modern Horizon(216 cards available on 255 totals) and Magic Core Set 2020 (326 cards available on 344 totals).

Check my previous link to download all (including all the card and token images)!

P. S.
I couldn't test all the primitives i added for new cards, so fell free to send me feedback about them on this forum.
Thanks for the help on the Random Mode back there.

Did you have a PC version of the new Modern Horizons and M20? Because I don't have a PSP :C
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

Just download the psp version and copy the Res/sets subfolder to the Res folder of pc version.

You can use even the User/sets/M20 and User/sets/MH1 images in the pc version (i’m Currently doing this too), again just copy&paste from psp version to Pc version.

If you have problems let me know, I can try to post one link with just the Res/sets directory do download.

See you soon.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

HI,

I just noticed one M20 Card (Angel of Vitality) has one bug on primitive, it enters in a loop of life gain each time you gain 1 life... I guess becuse there is no way to force the engine to calculate life increasement just once. So solve this problem you can remove card from M20.txt or simply comment the auto section as in the following example:

[card]
name=Angel of Vitality
abilities=flying
auto=this(controllerlife > 24) 2/2
#auto=@lifeof(player):life:1
text=Flying -- If you would gain life, you gain that much life plus 1 instead. -- Angel of Vitality gets +2/+2 as long as you have 25 or more life.
mana={2}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Angel
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]

Please send me feedback about other primitive bugs and so on, see you soon!
Luruz

Post by Luruz »

Vitty85 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:32 am Hi,

Just download the psp version and copy the Res/sets subfolder to the Res folder of pc version.

You can use even the User/sets/M20 and User/sets/MH1 images in the pc version (i’m Currently doing this too), again just copy&paste from psp version to Pc version.

If you have problems let me know, I can try to post one link with just the Res/sets directory do download.

See you soon.
Thanks, this is good. It works fine. Now, I have to check if all cards from both sets works fine. By the way, the crops from Kaladesh set are in Italian languague I guess. :3
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Can be, I will take a look and upload the English version ASAP.