Wagic PSP release August 2019

Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
Vitty85

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 »

Thanks, i can consider for next release update.

See you soon.
Atriel

Post by Atriel »

Vitty85 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:13 pm Thanks, i can consider for next release update.

See you soon.
Hi.

Job finished. Here's the links:

Hi-Res: https://mega.nz/file/fN8VhJSJ#50BVufn5z ... v44hLWv0rc
Medium: https://mega.nz/file/qAlVXBCa#w-dKtkcBT ... s7uFxkEl78
Low: https://mega.nz/file/DI9nybYD#1VSdhegTX ... 26UpbpOH4o
Tiny: https://mega.nz/file/yRsVnZhD#3rjKfz1vL ... Ix_v3ECevI

See you. :)
Atriel
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Are this image with borders or not?

Thanks.
Atriel

Post by Atriel »

Vitty85 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:42 am Are this image with borders or not?

Thanks.
Hi.

Without borders, from the begging to IKO.

See you.
Atriel
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Ok, see you soon.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

cha0z_ wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:53 am
Vitty85 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:01 pm Which Android and which phone model do you have?
Hey, hi there again! Installed the latest version on exynos galaxy s7 edge running android 9 one UI 1.0 note 8 port + medium size card set + MTG theme and everything works like a charm for now! Including going into the store and pressing new cards like 40+ times. Will play the game to see how it goes + report back if something is not working as it should. Cheers!
Hi,

I guess i solved the Memory Card Issue!

On my device i can choose to save Wagic folder on Internal Memory or in SD Card. Luruz is currently working on IKO set with my support, so maybe a new release can be ready in end of this month or beginning of next one.

See you soon.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi all,

In next Wagic release i will fix 4 very annoying problem (at least annoying for me):

1) The Android app will keep the screen always on while playing Wagic avoiding to activate the lock screen if you leave the game in pause without touching your phone (very useful if you are downloading the images with the embedded downloader or if you have to leave your phone while a match is still in pause or going by).

2) The Android app will not crash or give black screen when you place it on background and then again to foreground, it will just pause the game in the moment you switch it to background and then it will resume the game from that point when you will switch again the app in foreground (of course how long it will be awake in background depends even on your Android settings for battery saving, but on my device it's living really really long time, so you can also start to download the card images and then leave your phone doing it for long time.

3) The Android app will support the usage of an external memory card to read/write the Res and User folder and you will be able to switch at any time from Built-In Memory and SD Card by using the Settings button in the navigation menu (such as you are doing to activate the Embedded Image Downloader).

4) In all Wagic versions (PSP/PSVita, Android, PC), i will sort all the sets in alphabetical order in Deck Editor Menu, Shop and Trophies Room, so it will be much more easier to find a specific set by name (before they were sorted using the set code with often was not directed related to the set name and it was making the search more complex).

See you soon with new 0.22.3 version!
cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ »

wow, actually all of those are huge and what I was hoping to see for years! Cheers!
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

cha0z_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:29 pm wow, actually all of those are huge and what I was hoping to see for years! Cheers!
Thanks,

If i upload the new APK and core file on MEGA, could you test that fixes on your device? I would like to have even another feedback if possible before the final release.

Let me know, see you soon.
cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ »

Sure, will test it on my HTC M8 to see how it rolls. (gave my s7e to my sister)