Chat temporarily disabled

Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
wololo
Site Admin

Chat temporarily disabled

Post by wololo »

The server has been unstable recently, and my admin and myself are trying to figure out the root cause.

We discovered that the chat, despite being used by less than 0.1% of the users of the website, represents 5% of the total site usage, because of the many ajax calls.
We want to see if the site, without the chat, runs more smoothly.

We will run the test for a few weeks.

I know that some of you have been using the chat a lot for very valid reasons, and I'm sorry that we have to deactivate it, please try to use PMs/normal forum threads instead, in the meantime.
jesus

Re: Chat temporarily disabled

Post by jesus »

Hi wololo, you could use a chat like xat.com or chatango... You can create a chatbox easily.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

We kept having errors despite deactivating the chat, so the chat is not at cause, I reactivated it. enjoy :)
Shadowfireomega

Post by Shadowfireomega »

do we still have a chat, and if so where is it located?
Wagic: the Homebrew Image Pack Easy Installers

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
check out my blog http://shadowfireomega.blogspot.com/
Evans

Post by Evans »

With changes in technology, a new form of interaction called "conversational commerce" is now possible. For my business, I found a resource https://wow24-7.io/live-chat-support-outsourcing where the professionalism of the employees and the individual approach to the performance of duties gives a great result for my business. . For me, always customer support via online chat has a number of advantages over other channels that customers use to interact with a business. It was thanks to the use of the experience of a team of professionals that I was able to increase profits and expand my client base.
jyu654f

Post by jyu654f »

Live chat is now the most popular option among users for customer service. Live chat customer service is beneficial for my company in a lot of ways, therefore I'm searching for a strong instrument to both attract new consumers and satisfy my existing ones.
Basket Random