Wagic PSP release August 2019

Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
Vitty85

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I just updated the Wagic version 0.23.1 and i renewed all the links in the previous post: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

Let me know it there is any problem with new version, see you soon ;)
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks for the new links; have just got the latest version and everything works great so far.

But it's never been clear to me how to add images. So far I've always played without them and it doesn't affect my enjoyment. But what am I supposed to do if I decide to add images? Wololo's FAQ from 2012 on the 'technical help' board says that I just add the zip file to the User file. So if I download your MZ upload of the images, so I just put them in the User file as they are? Do I need to extract or rename anything?

Sorry if this is obvious/annoying. I looked through the forums for an answer for a while but got confused.

Thanks!
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

Basically you have 2 options:

1) You can download the ImageDownloader and use it to download just the set you want (it will put them in the correct directory).

2) You can download the full archives from my links (use the resolution you prefer) and the unzip that zip file in your USER folder, it will create the sets folder by itself.

Hope it will help, see you.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks - that's helpful.

One more question: I started Story Mode, but there's only one chapter ('where it all begins'). Are there any others? I won the first duel and it just sent me back to the main menu. That's a short story!

The game is great - thanks so much
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I just found one story (Urza's brother), you should find in the user folder in my links, just download the full version from my post.

See you.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I just updated the Wagic version 0.23.1 and i renewed all the links in the previous post: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

Let me know it there is any problem with new version, see you soon ;)
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Is it possible to make the Controls into English? By Default it is all in Italian but even when I swapped it to English Controls are still in Italian..Control Config is all in Italiano. All the menus are in English except for the Key Bindings even when I switched the Language to English.

I just want to say Thank You for brining Wagic back with updated sets. This have been one of my favorite Fan made programs for a long time and I stumbled upon it again.

Thank you for all your hard work.
ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

sandman423 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:39 pm Is it possible to make the Controls into English? By Default it is all in Italian but even when I swapped it to English Controls are still in Italian..Control Config is all in Italiano. All the menus are in English except for the Key Bindings even when I switched the Language to English.

I just want to say Thank You for brining Wagic back with updated sets. This have been one of my favorite Fan made programs for a long time and I stumbled upon it again.

Thank you for all your hard work.
Are you using the latest github release, you still have to restart the game, having trouble reproducing your bug.

Glad you like it, Vitty85 and I are very active in the program.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I am using Wagic 0.23.1

And I got them all from the main 1st post on this forum post. it looks like I did have to restart to get the key bindings to turn from Italian to English...

Thank you for all the work..This is one of my favorite fan made games to date...I loved it when I first got my PSP about 16 years ago I believe and love that you guys picked it up again.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Nice to hear that, see you soon!