Problems compiling - Windows

Problems compiling the game? Ask Here
Wedge

Problems compiling - Windows

Post by Wedge »

Hi all. I'm a long-time fan of Wagic. I wanted to start using a more recent version, so I downloaded the source and tried to compile it in Visual Studio, following the instructions on the wiki. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. Here's my error output:

Code: Select all

Warning	1	warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/SAFESEH' specification	C:\Patches and Downloads\wagic-master\wagic-master\JGE\Dependencies\SDL\VisualC\SDL\SDL_windows.obj	SDL
Error	2	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __ftoui3 referenced in function _SDL_HashDollar	C:\Patches and Downloads\wagic-master\wagic-master\JGE\Dependencies\SDL\VisualC\SDL\SDL_gesture.obj	SDL
Error	3	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __dtoui3 referenced in function _SDL_PrintFloat	C:\Patches and Downloads\wagic-master\wagic-master\JGE\Dependencies\SDL\VisualC\SDL\SDL_string.obj	SDL
Error	4	error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals	C:\Patches and Downloads\wagic-master\wagic-master\JGE\Dependencies\lib\SDL.dll	SDL
Error	5	error C2678: binary '!=' : no operator found which takes a left-hand operand of type 'zip_file_system::izfstream' (or there is no acceptable conversion)	c:\patches and downloads\wagic-master\wagic-master\jge\src\jfilesystem.cpp	251	1	JGE
Error	6	error C2678: binary '<<' : no operator found which takes a left-hand operand of type 'std::ostream' (or there is no acceptable conversion)	c:\patches and downloads\wagic-master\wagic-master\projects\mtg\src\gameobserver.cpp	1512	1	mtg
Error	7	error C2678: binary '<<' : no operator found which takes a left-hand operand of type 'std::stringstream' (or there is no acceptable conversion)	c:\patches and downloads\wagic-master\wagic-master\projects\mtg\src\testsuiteai.cpp	854	1	mtg
I'm not a developer, so I'm in the dark about how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Other info: Windows 7 Home Premium, Visual Studio Express 2013 for Desktop, .NET Framework 4.5.1