How to compile Wagic SVN to Android (Windows)

Problems compiling the game? Ask Here
Rolzad73

Re: How to compile Wagic SVN to Android (Windows)

Post by Rolzad73 »

kevlahnota, this was a great tutorial for me. I think I had compiled it a different way back when I was fixing a bug, but this is much simpler (although I already had all the SDKs installed).

Would it be possible for you to add a wiki'ed version at the google code site here? Wagic Compiling
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

rolzad did you recently change your forum name from a different name, been in the project for 3 years now and I never recall being introduced to you.
Rolzad73

Post by Rolzad73 »

Zethfox
I am not sure I ever had an account in this forum as my old emails were not giving my a "forgotten password" option. I just registered the other day to submit the build.

I requested access as a committer (with a patch) way back when after I saw the "Wagic project on hold" post on http://wololo.net/ (July 1, 2012?).
I had even longer ago became interested in the project on the good old PSP just to play WTH, and when I saw there was and Android port, I wanted to give it a shot to help out. I really don't know what's going on in the code as far as the core game source and such, but I can fumble my way around the Android portions a bit.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

do you happen to know how to make a ios build? we need one pretty bad as i just linked the svn build thread to the facebook, we are going to get swamped with request for it.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I keep getting this error on the last step when using apache to compile

Code: Select all

' "Java.exe" ' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
What do I do about this.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Ok i fixed my apache error by manually setting up the file path for Java however now when i build I get this error

BUILD FAILED
C:\android-sdk\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:885: The following error occurred while e
xecuting this line:
C:\android-sdk\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:887: The following error occurred while e
xecuting this line:
C:\android-sdk\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:899: The following error occurred while e
xecuting this line:
C:\android-sdk\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:281: null returned: 1
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380