tips from a nood perspective

All suggestions and feature requests to improve wagic.
Sub forums Card Coding & Parser ,Game Mode ,Deck Editor
gorakwedi

tips from a nood perspective

Post by gorakwedi »

Hi completely new hear, firstly let me thank you for creating a brilliant program.
I don’t have much computer ability but I think I have a couple of useful suggestions since I know from other projects how there developers usually only hear form the hard-core and miss the perspective of the average or new user.

1: over all brilliant, thanks for all the hard work.

2: some kind of undo would be good, I guess it would be very hard (any to tempting to cheats) to fully implement but even if you could only undo certain things it would still be helpful. E.G. as a new player I keep over eagerly gathering the mana for an exciting new card as soon as I see it only then to frustratingly realise I'v wasted it by not moving to main phase first.

3: some sort of translation in the PC version would be good for people like myself who just love your game even though they don’t have a PSP, even if we then change the controls from what you put at least we would have a reference we understand, because when non PlayStation owners see “right trigger, square, whatever” they just think “???????”.

4: I found the guide to making cards as promised in the manual quite hard to find, perhaps a prominent link from these forums?