Suggestion to make Set managing more better

All suggestions and feature requests to improve wagic.
Sub forums Card Coding & Parser ,Game Mode ,Deck Editor
wagicmagic28

Suggestion to make Set managing more better

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Please just provide the whole put together file this parsing of data all over the place having to dig for pieces of each file the images, hi or lo quality cards_.dat, tokens and thumbs or prim if very confusing and the edits after the mistakes, bug fixes etc to the code this is all completely unnecessary and confuses not just myself but newcomers to this site. How come we can't just release the zip as a whole complete set already put together to avoid any confusion or broken sets reducing the amount of forum questions about how to get this set working etc etc. I just would like us all to from now on do what I and KF1 has done in the past and just release the complete set folder with the set name and priv all zipped up in a format where the set folder is unzipped "The images" so that our deck builder can READ them.
yuyu63

Re: Suggestion to make Set managing more better

Post by yuyu63 »

Im sorry what are you asking? all cards are in the primitives.dat and you can make a _cards.dat in your set folder with cards you want to test then move them to primitives after bugs are all out
ph34rbot

Re: Suggestion to make Set managing more better

Post by ph34rbot »

We can't legally distribute images and it's just 2 files that are in the same posts, the cards.dat goes on a folder of the set and will never change. The primitives are more complicated and are in constant development, you can also contribute to the primitives and post your files of what you think should be optimal distribution.