Basnap's design questions and suggestions

All suggestions and feature requests to improve wagic.
Sub forums Card Coding & Parser ,Game Mode ,Deck Editor
Zethfox

Re: Basnap's design questions and suggestions

Post by Zethfox »

Keep in mind, ai has lands too. There could be games where all you won is a forest
Tacoghandi

Re: Basnap's design questions and suggestions

Post by Tacoghandi »

While on the subject of shop prices, the price of a card goes up based on how many you have in your inventory. This was an issue for basic lands before and I was wondering if that had been changed. If I want the same art and set for basics in my deck buying them became really expensive. Another suggestion would be to increase pack and card inventory in the shop people that are looking fro specific cards with use the filter anyway and for singles so not a big deal but packs are annoying cause they are always random. increasing the number of packs the shop inventory has would be nice this way we can buy packs easier instead of getting one to three packs and having to hit the refresh button a bunch of times to find the set again.

I love the new things that have been added too. If any of these have already been done I am sorry to bring it up. I am not back in 100% yet since my last crash of comp, and a lot has changed.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380