Wagic Suggestion (Buy Complete Starters/Sell X) With Example

All suggestions and feature requests to improve wagic.
Sub forums Card Coding & Parser ,Game Mode ,Deck Editor
wagicmagic28

Wagic Suggestion (Buy Complete Starters/Sell X) With Example

Post by wagicmagic28 »

I have a Suggestion how about offer new types of items in the shop. A Starter Set. I'm fully aware Wagic preloads you with a Starter Set. But wouldn't it be cool? If say, you could Buy a Full Starter set see here example here : 60 Cards + 20 bonus cards. That's 80! I used a calculator and figured 5.33 when you devide 15 into 80. That's 5 booster packs here's an example of a Archenemy Set. The Prices are based on actually Ebay Prices it's complicated. Just know this I'm doing it right lol. 2100x5.33then rounded. I take the
value of the booster pack Appox 11$, then I add a 1000 to that. so it a booster is 5.00 the Econ in Wagic should be around 1500. I think the Shop should offer you a x1 Box Set and x2 Starter Sets and should work on real world time much like Borderlands ;o) lol! New Shipments arrive in 1 hour. That would be a nice feature or mod to add to Wagic in my opinion.
Also have a Sell All button for each Set you scroll through in your Deck Manager. It's annoying to have to click on each one at least have a button that sells all Mutiples of that same card type! But in all fairness they never have any Magic Box Sets when I go to the Card Shop...lol All it is typically is 36 booster packs. But a Starter pack is needed. I'm not sure what's a good number of lands a Starter should have. I just buy boosters when I go to the Cardshop. 10-20 lands would seem decent.

<PACK name="Archenemy Starter Set" type="*Starter*" pool="all set:ARC;" price="11200">
<slot copies="5">
<random_card>rarity:mythic;</random_card>
<random_card>rarity:rare;</random_card>
</slot>
<slot copies="13">
<random_card>rarity:uncommon;</random_card>
</slot>
<slot copies="10">
<random_card>rarity:land;type:basic;</random_card>
</slot>
<slot copies="52">
<random_card>rarity:common;</random_card>
</slot>
</PACK>
dipswitch

Re: Wagic Suggestion (Buy Complete Starters/Sell X) With Exa

Post by dipswitch »

This is what my starters look like. the setting between rare, uncommon, common and lands is taken from an original starter pack 4th ed.

Code: Select all

<PACK name="5ED" type="Starter" pool="unlocked set:5ED;" price="1800">
	<slot copies="22">
			</slot>
	<slot copies="3">
	</slot>
	<slot copies="9">
		<random_card>rarity:uncommon;</random_card>
	</slot>
	<slot copies="26">
		<random_card>rarity:common;</random_card>
	</slot>
</PACK>
I also made me a landpack like this:

Code: Select all

<PACK name="land" type="Pack" pool="unlocked" price="1">

<slot copies="30" pool="unlocked">
	</slot>
</PACK>
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

couldn't you just add this to boosters? Instead of Naming the Set couldn't you just Randomize it by setting it to ANY?
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

it should be like 20 lands 60 base cards 3 rares, 15 UC and 42 commons. base price 5000 for a starter what the heck was I thinking before idk. If I can get ARC to work the Starter should have 20 scheme cards, could be any R or UC, 22 common regular cards.
awfulmisty

Re: Wagic Suggestion (Buy Complete Starters/Sell X) With Example

Post by awfulmisty »

Redactle Unlimited is an excellent instrument for promoting mental stimulation. Word puzzles and cryptic clues are presented to you, in your job as the editor of the magazine, and you are entrusted with solving them. You look through a piece of paper and discover some encrypted messages.