Search filter for number of cards owned

All suggestions and feature requests to improve wagic.
Sub forums Card Coding & Parser ,Game Mode ,Deck Editor
Risewild

Search filter for number of cards owned

Post by Risewild »

Wagic counts now with an impressive amount of different cards and sets, my collection of cards is huge, which makes it hard to just randomly go to the shop and find cards I might not have yet.
So I ask if it is possible to add to the filters an option for showing cards we have less than four, that way I wouldn't be flooded by several screens of refreshing the shop and only get cards I already have too many of them :P .

Out of Topic: I just realized that I could have just made one post with all the three suggestions I just made :oops: I'm sorry for the spam :? .
Zethfox

Re: Search filter for number of cards owned

Post by Zethfox »

possible yes, but it would be slow to filter with it. in fact it would be the same speed as when you use maxglee and "unlock" cards.
Risewild

Post by Risewild »

Thanks for the reply :D .
Oh well I guess there is no point in it then :lol: .
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

Another suggestion along the same line would be to have the shop list cards as (x/y) instead of the current (y) method.

X = Number of copies from this set
Y = Number of copies owned

I try and limit the number of copies of cards I buy to one set so that the graphics don't lag my system out but its really hard to figure out if I bought 1 or 2 copies of a card a few weeks ago and suddenly decide I want to buy the rest of the playset in the shop which set those originals were from if they are in multiple sets. At least it is when your collection is QUITE large.