Would it be possible to add a "Rematch" option?

All suggestions and feature requests to improve wagic.
Sub forums Card Coding & Parser ,Game Mode ,Deck Editor
Risewild

Would it be possible to add a "Rematch" option?

Post by Risewild »

Would it be possible to add a "Rematch" option after a duel? I mean we choose a game mode, then a Deck, then an opponent and then we duel :D but at the end of that duel (either win or lose) we are just thrown at the main screen again, would it be possible to make an option or press a designated button to play a rematch (another duel with all of those things we choose before, game mode, deck and opponent) instead of just going back to the Wagic main screen?
Because I usually play with random decks against random decks and after a duel I sometimes feel like playing with that deck against that opponent :D but then I have to remember which was which (and my memory isn't as good as it used to be) and sometimes even choosing them can take a while to find.
Zethfox

Re: Would it be possible to add a "Rematch" option?

Post by Zethfox »

the new version wagic 19 supports torny play, things like best of 2,3,7,13, 2 over, ect. many new play modes like round robin, and gauntlet play. i think your request is covered by this :)
Risewild

Post by Risewild »

Wow then I am totally outdated :shock: I still have version 18 something :o
On a side note, my PSP is reaching the end of it's days :( I already got it second hand several years ago, so now I play wagic mainly on my laptop when I don't feel like doing anything else :P where can I get the new version for windows? is it SVN only or is there a download somewhere?
Thanks for the time and answers :D .
EDIT: Please ignore the version question :P I just went to the SVN builds thread and found it for windows :lol: sorry about not searching before asking :oops: .
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31620
builds will be here for people to try
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

While the new modes are quite excellent (I've already lost a few hours to tournament mode myself) they don't implement the feature he wanted. I point this out because I was actually going to ask for the same thing. After playing with the new version for quite a while I can honestly say I can count my problems with it on one hand and have fingers left over (not to mention things like this aren't a problem - just something I would like to see in the future, for the exact reason OP stated).
bjornsnoen

Post by bjornsnoen »

I think I would like this feature as well. I'll see about adding it, then they'll have to make the decision about accepting it upstream.
billie34

Post by billie34 »

Zethfox wrote: Thu May 16, 2013 12:28 am the new version wagic 19 supports torny play, things like best of 2,3,7,13, 2 over, ect. many new play modes like round robin, and gauntlet play. i think your request is covered by this :)
I've been inactive for a long time, venge io these things I haven't updated yet, smash karts so many new things I've missed
shara123

Post by shara123 »

I quite like this new update, maybe it will bring us more experience subway surfers
anwar87

Post by anwar87 »

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.
eubet
anwar87

Post by anwar87 »

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me. novelastv