Wishlist for Wagic 0.11.1

All suggestions and feature requests to improve wagic.
Sub forums Card Coding & Parser ,Game Mode ,Deck Editor
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Wishlist for Wagic 0.11.1

Post by wololo »

:lol: I'll have a look for these 2 poor gentle creatures
Basch

Post by Basch »

Can you add the ability to add {Q} "Untap" to abilities's cost it may be useful for most cards like "Pili-Pala"
Thanks
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

wololo wrote::lol: I'll have a look for these 2 poor gentle creatures
Spiritmonger is a popular example for magic cards that have a colour change ability. the keyword "becomes" won't help here because of several reasons I don't want to count here.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Nelorio12

Post by Nelorio12 »

Can you add Samurai cards on 11 because their are some cards on 10.1 CHK which samurais are mostly benefited.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

I think lots of samurais were added, since Dr. Solomat found a way to code bushido. Check in the SVN
Nelorio12

Post by Nelorio12 »

Samurais on 11? Oh yeah! Best Psp best eva
Nelorio12

Post by Nelorio12 »

*I wish version 11 would have an option to go to the end phase immediately rather than pressing L/R repeatedly ex. Press select to end turn immediately.

*i wish Mana stays on every phase until end of turn because the mana is lost every phase without being used. kinda annoying when you want to summon something, you accidentally tap for mana at your upkeep but you can't summon at your upkeep next phase the mana is gone and the land is tapped.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Nelorio12 wrote:*I wish version 11 would have an option to go to the end phase immediately rather than pressing L/R repeatedly ex. Press select to end turn immediately.
yep, it's on my todo list with a low priority.Meanwhile, may I suggest that you press L/R continuously rather than repeatedly ?
*i wish Mana stays on every phase until end of turn because the mana is lost every phase without being used. kinda annoying when you want to summon something, you accidentally tap for mana at your upkeep but you can't summon at your upkeep next phase the mana is gone and the land is tapped.
Hummm...that's not what the rules of MTG say. We could add a way for people to tweak that, though...
Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi »

I would like to see a "mustsacrifice"-ability.

Something like

Code: Select all

@movedto(graveyard) from(creature|mybattlefield) mustsacrifice(creature|battlefield) all(opponent)
for Grave Pact (needs an "opponent"-keyword for target

@each my upkeep:mustsacrifice(*|hand) all(player)
for Cunning Lethemancer

When the ability resolves the engine has to check if there are legal targets. If not, the ability fizzles

Edit:

And a function to rename abilities!
Something like:

{T}:Add {1} && damage:1 controller %colorless mana%
Will display "colorless mana" in the menu when selecting an ability of a permanent.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nelorio12

Post by Nelorio12 »

*I have been thinking of a new editor system, what if it has a page full of thumbnail pics arranged columns and rows, if highlighted the big picture would come out. Press L/R to go to the next set of colors. Its an easier navigation that helps going directly to card you want instead of scrolling left and right only.

*In the play section, When choosing a deck to play and opponent, the background is all black and it would better if their is some kind of picture background, abstract or not.

*main menu R button has a trophy case, having L button would be cool but I don't know what the contents will be. L button = Avatar pic changer or tons of tasks with rewarding cards (instead of putting the tasks at shop)