HQ Filter for Windows.

All suggestions and feature requests to improve wagic.
Sub forums Card Coding & Parser ,Game Mode ,Deck Editor
Lemunde

HQ Filter for Windows.

Post by Lemunde »

I know programming this game for the PSP probably takes precedence but would it be possible to implement something like the HQ4x filter for Windows versions? These filters greatly improve visual quality at high resolutions without requiring extra artwork. Here's the site with some extra information, download and source code: http://spacy51.sp.funpic.de/hq_filters/hq4x.html

And here's a before and after pic from the same site:

Image Image
wololo
Site Admin

Re: HQ Filter for Windows.

Post by wololo »

No.
The best solution for windows would simply be to provide higher quality graphics with the package.
As far as the code is concerned, it involves handling the size of pictures more generically and not assume that they will always be the same fixed size.

That's quite a lot of work honestly, but it would be a nice feature.
Emilyy

Post by Emilyy »

This website has given me useful information about my word hurdle favorite subject. I had a great time reading your posts. Thanks
JesusDariel

Post by JesusDariel »

The use of updated windows for playing games on playstation is becoming more and more important, that's for certain. Just visit help with programming assignments and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Context managers just give out so much more to your content.
johnde12

Post by johnde12 »

A filter for a program is a special type of application that processes data in order to make it more useful. In Windows 10, there are two types of filters: app filters and wordle nyt content filters. App filters modify the behavior of applications, whereas content filters modify the content displayed by applications. App and content filters can be added to Windows 10 using the Control Panel or with a third-party application like Power8 Filter.
tomasbengo

Post by tomasbengo »

Thanks for your suggestions!