Wagic Help.

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
navzintel

Wagic Help.

Post by navzintel »

I been playing Wagic for a few months and i noticed that my custom booster packs do not work so i searched everywhere and i seen a post that custom booster stopped working after 0.16 but no one seems to know why or how to fix it yet? Also i read that people are always welcome to help even if you do not know how to code by donating, I would like to help out whenever i can in order to keep people working on this project but i do not know where to donate.
janimani

Re: Wagic Help.

Post by janimani »

navzintel wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:29 am I been playing Wagic for a few months and i noticed that my custom booster packs do not work so i searched everywhere and i seen a post that custom booster stopped working after 0.16 but no one seems to know why or how to fix it yet? Also i read that people are always welcome to help even if you do not know how to code by donating, I would like to help out whenever i can in order to keep people working on this project but i do not know where to donate.
watch all spanish daramas here in HD quality
http://tusmundo.me/