Thanks Devs!

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
Bob

Thanks Devs!

Post by Bob »

Have been playing a lot of Wagic recently - and in trying to design AI Commander decks that actually work have realised how time-consuming it must be keeping this project going.

So thought I'd post to say thanks for all the hard work that has gone (and is still going) into it. Not sure if there are lots of people working behind the scenes, or if Vitty is more-or-less single-handed (if so, wow!), but either way I'm very grateful. Wagic has reignited my love for this game, which I have been away from for more than 20 years! Much appreciated!
Vitty85

Re: Thanks Devs!

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

Mainly i'm working alone (Especially on engine and bug fixing) but i received some help from Luruz and Ph34rbot on some specific things and i'm thankful to them as well. Also all tests and suggestions from people about game and primitives are always helpful to improve Wagic at all.

You are right, it's a very time consuming hobby, I hope it can continue as long as possible.

I'm happy of your feedback, see you.