Just a little fun bit of stat-tracking

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
augusvena

Just a little fun bit of stat-tracking

Post by augusvena »

I'm a big fan of stat tracking, so I'm going to periodically post on how the deck I'm playing with is performing. At the moment, the deck I'm working with right now is 44-126, with a loss to the Yavimaya deck. The opponents I'm performing best against are Nightmare at 7-3 with a 5 game winning streak, and Inquisitor at 7-10 with a 2 game losing streak. My two worst opponents are Howlings at 0-10 and Wrath at 1-11 with a new losing streak started with my last game. My deck is 5-color monstrosity with 279 cards, about 45% of which is land. I eventually plan on turning it into a Sliver deck as I unlock the expansions that have them available. In the meantime, I'm working on getting landwalking tribal creatures, like goblins, elves, merfolk and zombies. I'm also trying to pick up fatties to support the wee hordes.
Vitty85

Re: Just a little fun bit of stat-tracking

Post by Vitty85 »

Which kind of deck is that?
Bas

Post by Bas »

Going 44-126 in Wagic is proof you are a bot. :lol:
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

I agree, it's definitely a BOT.