Films of Fury: Still Far from Perfect

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
Chay

Films of Fury: Still Far from Perfect

Post by Chay »

I've been working on this for a while now.

I'm near to finishing the first two sets, but there are a few things I would really like some information on. If anyone can help that would be really cool.
As you can see above: Loki is named as 'Lord of the Pit' Is it possible to change these names? How could I increase the Trophy image size for higher definition? Would it be possible to remove a single card from the game entirely? I'm sure some answers may be to much to type out, but if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciate :D

Here's a few card examples if anyone is curious

Apologies for cannibalising other peoples Themes, I will try to create original pieces or at least give credit. Thanks for reading.

https://19gardens.wordpress.com/2018/03 ... s-of-fury/
Bas

Re: Films of Fury: Still Far from Perfect

Post by Bas »

Looks quite awesome.
Is agility like shadow/flying?

Also, i think you might want to buff some cards, for instance, you usually don't want to spend a card to give something evasion for a turn, but it becomes somewhat playable with draw1.

I think I'd make Blade B/W, as it might be quite fitting for him.

In general I guess I'd buff the power level of the cards. Are the other cards in there as well or only your own custom sets?

Very surprised (positively, of course) that there is a new Wagic project ongoing after quite some calm time. I wonder what the best way would be for yourself to get some attention to the project.

I think in general I'd favor if you show a bit more guts and make your own cards instead of copying the effects and stats from existing ones. Might be just me, though.
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Chay

Post by Chay »

Thanks for the reply. You have some great ideas, though I'm not sure what buffing is... I will look into it. (I'm still a novice player)

Agilty is just a replacement for flying. some characters still fly though. eg 'can block creatures with aglity/flying'.

Agree with Blade being B/W like Batman should be. I was going to call him The Dark Knight (Nolans) for more powerful cards. I saved the better pictures for the later decks, but couldn't I resist including these ones because I wanted to play as Batman (Adam West) :D

This project started of for my own enjoyment but it got really carried away. Looking back I should of started with a later set.
The other cards are still in there because I didn't get around to finding out how to remove them and the templates entirely.

Haha yeh dude, I should of created my own card design, I just wish I knew it was going to go this far. I still dislike the red and blue templates, the classic versions of them were so much better.
I wish I could change the effects and stats, I know nothing about coding and my time is taken up getting these decks finished.
If you want or anyone else wants to join in making a movie card game I would have no problem starting over fresh as long we could keep the image size the same (it took a while to crop them all)

Thanks again for showing an interset and the feedback. Much appreciated.
elisjohn64

Post by elisjohn64 »

If you're looking where can i watch bachelor in paradise season 8 in nz, you have a few options. You can buy or rent the season through iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon Prime Video. You can also watch it on demand through SBS on Demand or HULU OnDemand.