a few cards i dont know if they got implemented.

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
Vansoul

a few cards i dont know if they got implemented.

Post by Vansoul »

Hi,
First off, THANKS FOR THIS i love this game. Only just recently discovered Wagic and have been completly absorbed in playing it and forcing my friends to download.
I downloaded alot of the sets and unlocked alot ( yes i cheated but because i wanted to recreate my real life decks). I noticed in a post for AVR that " entreat the angels " wasnt implemented but that post was old and i havent seen if it ever got to a working code? Also i cant seem to find " deadbridge goliath " either in my game but i see it in cards.dat etc.... Is it that the "scavenger" ability doesnt work in wagic ?
I would love to help however i can for further card coding if its needed, ive got some time on my hands lately, just need to read your card coding section more thouroughly and test my talents.
If those cards i mentioned arent able to be used in wagic can you suggest replacements for my deck? I play multicoloured so really any card approximitly the same would be awesome.i use entreat the angels as flight blockers irl ( using reach creatures to buy time and fill graveyard for spider spawning ).

Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome work, you guys and/or gals rock !
i-am-not-one

Re: a few cards i dont know if they got implemented.

Post by i-am-not-one »

Hi Vansoul,

Welcome to the boards.

Which platform do you play Wagic on?

Basically to know which cards are coded.

Look in the
RES/SETS/PRIMITIVES folder
There are a couple of text files.
MTG.txt has all the cards supported.
Unsupported.txt has all the unsupported cards.
Unfortunately I had a look and entreat is still in the unsupported :(

Feel free to try your hand at coding cards. let us know how you go.

Vansoul

Post by Vansoul »

Wow thanks so much for a speedy answer XD. I figured it wasnt just couldnt find a post that wasnt a few years old so thought id ask incase my forums searching skills were as bad as i think they are. I play on android so i could have wagic everywhere i go ( i swear im not addicted ....wagic ).
i dont seem to have a primitives folder. In sets i have all the different folders with the appropriate abbreviations but no specific " primitives" folder, or unable to see it using my current file explorer .... ill have to check it on my computer. Thanks for the help and the info Xd.
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

I just installed it on an android device.

In the folder WAGIC
is a zip file Wagic-core.zip

if you look in that in SETS/PRIMITIVES

You will find MTG.txt and unsupported.txt

:D
Vansoul

Post by Vansoul »

Omg im dumb lol thanks alot, i skipped over as i usually unzip everything on computer then never pay attention to the zip files. Seems that was my downfall here :D .
Would you know perhaps the reason why entreat the angels isnt implemented ? Pretty sure if it could be it would have been, so just curious if its the angel tokens part that doesnt work ?
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

I must admit I am not a big card coder. But I agree, it doesn't look so difficult.

i might even give it a look if you don't beat me to it.

It is a bit like Sigil of the empty throne and drain life or something like that.

I am guessing the two groups of any mana is what is the hurdle?
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

[card]
name=Entreat the Angels
auto=token(-247426)*XX
autohand=restriction{miracle} pay[[{X}{W}{W}]] name(Miracle) activate name(Miracle) castcard(restricted)
text=Put X 4/4 white Angel creature tokens with flying onto the battlefield. Miracle Variable {X}{W}{W} (You may cast this card for its miracle cost when you draw it if it's the first card you drew this turn.)
mana={X}{X}{W}{W}{W}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

[card]
primitive=Entreat the Angels
id=247426
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Angel
id=-247426
rarity=T
[/card]

the first part goes in the primitives.txt

the second part goes in _cards.dat in SETS/AVR/

Please test it out.

Also https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/wiki/CardCode
Vansoul

Post by Vansoul »

Omg, i think i love you, ill test it out right away. And thanks for the link. Ill tell you how it goes in my deck in the next few days.
Vansoul

Post by Vansoul »

Dropped it into an angels deck to test it, works beautifully so far, thanks so much for taking the time to do this and answer my questions. And thanks again for the link to card coding. Ill be coding and adding cards in the next few weeks with my spare time.
Youre awesome :D