Hey, does anyone know of?

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
Breakbeat

Hey, does anyone know of?

Post by Breakbeat »

Hello,

First, huge fan of the Wagic program. I used my original PSP exclusively for Wagic.

The thing is, I've been out of the Wagic game for a while now and was wondering if someone could make it easy to get up to date.
The thing I'm asking, i guess, is does anyone have a current, up to date, all in one download for Wagic? (torrent or whatever)

I'd like to have every official set that you all work so hard on.
If anyone could help me with a link/post for every set released, especially the more recent blocks (as much as wagic can support) in one download I will love you forever :)

Oh yeah, windows version please.
You rock!
Breakbeat

Re: Hey, does anyone know of?

Post by Breakbeat »

Another thing.

Wololo, I've been visiting your site since the days of PSX, when it was all yellow :), and owe a ton of good times to you.
You're the best!
adamf9898

Post by adamf9898 »

I would also like to request for the Android version please. Thanks!
<--adamf9898-->
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

adamf9898 wrote:I would also like to request for the Android version please. Thanks!
try my android build here:
https://mega.nz/#!Ms4DQLQB!R4BNOiCIMmTa ... dxsU99i2vc
adamf9898

Post by adamf9898 »

Thanks kevlahnota , but that does absolutely nothing for me. It crashes upon installing the package.
<--adamf9898-->
Breakbeat

Post by Breakbeat »

Thank you so much. It seems like everything is working well. I had to download the SNV 190 release and just xfer the dlls and wagic.exe and everything seems perfect. You rock!!!!!!