Change booster price ?

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
aurock

Change booster price ?

Post by aurock »

Hi,

First, sorry for my english, i'm french.

I've searched on the forum for change booster price, but i didn't find anything that can help me. An option ( economy difficulty ) isn't on the game right ? So, i dont know how can just low a little bit the price of booster ( like 600-800 credits, 900-1200 actually )

And other question, they are files in packs folder, some x_booster.txt and x_packs.txt, so i found a post for add new packs/booster, but how can i buy it in the game ? The merchant propose me only booster packs i've unlocked, i need to unlock "special" pack ?

Thanks for your help, and great thanks for all the game

( In the past, when i played on PSP, i've already change the booster price, but now, i can't remember how i did that )
( And sorry if the post isn't on the right section )
jasvoas

Re: Change booster price ?

Post by jasvoas »

استهدفت الأساليب التقليدية لمضادات الميكروبات البكتيريا والفيروسات بشكل عشوائي ، مما أدى إلى تطوير سلالات مقاومة بشكل متزايد من الميكروبات. يمكن إدخال ميزات إضافية في العلاجات المضادة للحشرات للقتل الانتقائي فقط لتلك التي تسببت في العدوى وكذلك توليد ذاكرة مناعية.
شركة مكافحة حشرات بتبوك
تستخدم خزانات المياه في كل من المنازل والمصانع. أنها توفر مصدرا للمياه للاستحمام وأغراض أخرى.
التنظيف ضروري للمحافظة على خزان المياه بحالة جيدة ، حتى لا يركد وبالتالي مضر بالصحة. من الأفضل القيام بذلك على أساس منتظم لمنع تراكم الأوساخ أو الرواسب أو الحمأة في قاع الخزان
شركة تنظيف خزانات بتبوك
janimani

Re: Change booster price ?

Post by janimani »

aurock wrote: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:16 pm Hi,

First, sorry for my english, i'm french.

I've searched on the forum for change booster price, but i didn't find anything that can help me. An option ( economy difficulty ) isn't on the game right ? So, i dont know how can just low a little bit the price of booster ( like 600-800 credits, 900-1200 actually )

And other question, they are files in packs folder, some x_booster.txt and x_packs.txt, so i found a post for add new packs/booster, but how can i buy it in the game ? The merchant propose me only booster packs i've unlocked, i need to unlock "special" pack ?

Thanks for your help, and great thanks for all the game

( In the past, when i played on PSP, i've already change the booster price, but now, i can't remember how i did that )
( And sorry if the post isn't on the right section )
watch all spanish daramas here in HD quality
http://tusmundo.me/