implement new Features

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
dipswitch

implement new Features

Post by dipswitch »

Hi all,

i am using Wagic for a long time now, and today i came up with a idea. Is there a Way to implement a new feature by myself? I was wondering, if i could code a random deck generator with 3 colors. i was looking around in the folders, but i couldn't find anything, so i think it might be in the source code. i'm also thinking about a sealed deck gamemode, which should be programmable too.
Anyways, i came also up with 3 problems. One of them i think it's already known: While playing on linux, there's no way to check out the tasks in the card buying area. Second is: In momnir, if there are no cards left, the program closes itself. Is there a way to fix it? well i fixed it with the library=id,id,id.... with similar id's for mountain, island etc, and copied it about 120 times, so i don't get kicked of, if a game takes too many turns.
In Stonehewer, sometimes it seems like the AI don't know what to do. One time the ai switched blockers between 2 of my creatures, and this time he tapped 3 mana, and didn't knew what to do with it. If he is stuck, he don't come out the loop.

Hope anyone can help me with all these things

Dipswitch