Any news on Wagic?

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
Lemunde

Any news on Wagic?

Post by Lemunde »

I've been subscribed to the RSS feed for a while and it seems for the past three months or so all news has been exclusively about HBL. When are we going to start seeing news about Wagic again?
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Any news on Wagic?

Post by wololo »

Hi Lemunde.
Deeps apologies for not talking about Wagic much in the blog these days.

We are planning a release for the weeks to come, but it is true that I should talk a bit more about what's going on.

I'm thinking of writing about Scars of Mirroding maybe, and DJardin's port to the N900...

Edit: I felt bad, and wrote a summary of what's been going on these past weeks :)
http://wololo.net/wagic/2010/09/19/what ... ith-wagic/
roughtimes

Post by roughtimes »

Looks good

any chance cards like Sengir Vampire will be in this update?
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

unless someone else decides to code any extra card support, i doubt it...im on break now, and was the one coding card support.
the cards you see in the primitives now are most likely all the cards which will be in for wagic 14. like i said tho, that is if no one else suddenly decides to code card support.
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

Just for info, the first post from Lemunde and the answer and reply from Wololo where back in september, on October 4 we released WTH 0.13.1. So for any other changes/news on what's going on, please look at the twitter/facebook news from leung and/or look at the current SVN additions. Sengir Vampire and similar cards are not yet included neither in WTH 0.13.1 nor in the SVN, and as zeth is pointing out, these will probably not be included in next release as he was the one updating massively the parser in the last months...

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
leungclj

Post by leungclj »

dont forget Wagic has Twitter and facebook page too!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Askael

Post by Askael »

Very nice ;-D In " fan made gameplay video" my gameplay video :D Cool ;D
roughtimes

Post by roughtimes »

Zethfox wrote:unless someone else decides to code any extra card support, i doubt it...im on break now, and was the one coding card support.
the cards you see in the primitives now are most likely all the cards which will be in for wagic 14. like i said tho, that is if no one else suddenly decides to code card support.

that's cool

I really hope they make it in some day. Such a classic magic card.