Newer Version Slower?

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
keinpesto

Newer Version Slower?

Post by keinpesto »

Does the addtion of more sets make the game slower? I recently regained interest in wagic both as a game, and an open source project but last time I had played was a few
versions back I think maybe around zendicar launch. Now Momir especialy has a masssive ammount of lag sometimes when Either player draws a card, or plays a creature.
Im fairly sure its mostly image related, as it runs fine on pc, and Gets alot better on psp if I turn off the pictures. But I was mostly wondering if it was the ammount of sets,
a bad copy of immages, ziped wrong, or some other thing. That is a massive issue that the main point of it (to have a large collection of cards) Has an inverse effect, But
unless Im over looking something simple, no easy way to fixshowbox speed test
steaveshawn996

Re: Newer Version Slower?

Post by steaveshawn996 »

yes, I am also facing of the new version. how to fix it?
janimani

Re: Newer Version Slower?

Post by janimani »

keinpesto wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:12 am Does the addtion of more sets make the game slower? I recently regained interest in wagic both as a game, and an open source project but last time I had played was a few
versions back I think maybe around zendicar launch. Now Momir especialy has a masssive ammount of lag sometimes when Either player draws a card, or plays a creature.
Im fairly sure its mostly image related, as it runs fine on pc, and Gets alot better on psp if I turn off the pictures. But I was mostly wondering if it was the ammount of sets,
a bad copy of immages, ziped wrong, or some other thing. That is a massive issue that the main point of it (to have a large collection of cards) Has an inverse effect, But
unless Im over looking something simple, no easy way to fixshowbox speed test
watch all spanish daramas here in HD quality
https://teledramas.net/