A few questions

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
jinakolis

A few questions

Post by jinakolis »

Sorry, I can't find seem to find the information here, not in the manual or readme, just simply:

The game stated I've unlocked evil twin mode, what is that and how do I activate it, it still only has "classic" and "morimo" under game types.

How do I change my character picture, or similar options?

And when will I get boosters or starters for expansions I've unlocked, I've got the Magic 10th, exodus, and one of the new expansions (I quit "original" magic around mirroden) as singles I can buy, but only mercadian, exodus, and 10th boosters, no starters at all.

Finally, I'm playing a straight black deck, and i"ve noted that the number of black singles is dropping rapidly. Does the game show more singles of colors you have less of, or is it simply it doesn't show singles of cards you have 4+ of and I"ve come close to exhausting the black cards I've unlocked?

Thanks for any advice, even a link to a manual I missed would be great.

For reference, I"m using 8.1 + card images (from the sticky forum post under "user created content") and a psp.
Vitty85

Re: A few questions

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

Are you a real user or a BOT?