Interrupt keys

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
blurcase

Interrupt keys

Post by blurcase »

Hi, sincere apologies for the newbie question. I would like to know for the PC Windows version, when the option to interrupt happens, what are the default keys to press to answer Yes, No or No to All? The current buttons shown are android buttons, and I cant seem to figure out the correct corresponding keys for PC keyboard.
Vitty85

Re: Interrupt keys

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I guess the default key to interrupt is "K".

See you.
CurtLarsen

Re: Interrupt keys - Polyraptor / Marauding Raptor Combo

Post by CurtLarsen »

Hello! First Post Here !

I too am having difficulty with an Interrupt / "No to All" situation with the now popular "Marauding Raptor / Polyraptor Combo" on my PC. With the first doing 2 points of damage to all incoming creatures in your control and the Polyraptor of "When Polyraptor (PR) takes damage, it creates a token identical to Polyraptor" , it creates an infinite amount of PR's. Problem is, I don't know of any command that allows to stop the creation process! I hit the default "K", but it only interrupts it, but I cannot definitively END the process.

There shows a listing of a [] (square) to do "No to All" but what is the default key for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Curt
Vitty85

Re: Interrupt keys - Polyraptor / Marauding Raptor Combo

Post by Vitty85 »

CurtLarsen wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:45 am Hello! First Post Here !

I too am having difficulty with an Interrupt / "No to All" situation with the now popular "Marauding Raptor / Polyraptor Combo" on my PC. With the first doing 2 points of damage to all incoming creatures in your control and the Polyraptor of "When Polyraptor (PR) takes damage, it creates a token identical to Polyraptor" , it creates an infinite amount of PR's. Problem is, I don't know of any command that allows to stop the creation process! I hit the default "K", but it only interrupts it, but I cannot definitively END the process.

There shows a listing of a [] (square) to do "No to All" but what is the default key for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Curt
Hi,

Actually this combo is effectively endless since you cannot choose to don’t give damage or to don’t create a copy, in this way the process cannot stop, no one of that cards has a “may” clause to avoid the trigger…

It’s strange this combo is not forbidden by any rules of MTG, basically in the real world this match should be draw since the opponent is not killing the Marauder with an interrupt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit ... tor_combo/

See you.