Android/PPSSPP Install Help

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
Raiderjoseph

Android/PPSSPP Install Help

Post by Raiderjoseph »

Hey, I tried to redownload Magic 2015 and it won't let me restore my purchases so I figured I would search elsewhere. I saw Wagic and I definitely want in but my android app won't let me download. It gives the error message: "An error occured while downloading the resources. It could be that our server is temporarily down, that your device is not currently connected to a network, or that we cannot write to /storage/emulated/0/Wagic/Res/ . Please check your phone settings and try again." Admittingly I am not too Android bright but I checked all I could and couldn't figure out what went wrong. It says I am on Android Version 9 and I am on a Galaxy S8. Alternatively I tried to download the PSP iso and it wouldn't work on PPSSPP. Can anyone give me some tips? Is this a lost cause?
Vitty85

Re: Android/PPSSPP Install Help

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

Just download the new APK and core file from GitHub (https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... ic-v0.23.1) or from this forum (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66595&start=20#p99279)

Start the game and choose if you want to use internal memory or SD card (if you have).

You can also use the User folder in my forum link to have all feature unlocked if you prefer.

Old version are not supported as far as i know, but new one is working fine.

See you.
Raiderjoseph

Post by Raiderjoseph »

Thank you. I can't believe I missed that.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

You are welcome, I hope you will enjoy the new features, see you soon.
alanpotts

Post by alanpotts »

The new version is working fine.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Happy to hear that!

See you soon.
Yanecon

Post by Yanecon »

Are you ready to take part in a challenging race? drift boss is a fun drift driving game where you will get coins along the way. Collect a lot of coins you can buy your favourite cars.