Psp 3000 too outdated?

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
shi

Psp 3000 too outdated?

Post by shi »

Hi im using a psp 3000 unit with cfw pro b9, and the game lags horribly to the point of being unplayable whenever i try to play, or build decks, i have no card images loaded, is this a matter of the game being updated past what the,psp can handle?
"Take away a man's light, his clothes, his food, his friends, his air, and you leave him with nothing but himself. And for most that is not pleasant company."

~RT
Bas

Re: Psp 3000 too outdated?

Post by Bas »

Which images do you use?

Did you try out this config?
viewtopic.php?p=98543#p98543
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
shi

Post by shi »

No images, just default installation, id love to play this game, since its pretty much the only way i can play magic,
"Take away a man's light, his clothes, his food, his friends, his air, and you leave him with nothing but himself. And for most that is not pleasant company."

~RT
Bas

Post by Bas »

Ironically, I feel it works better with PSP sized images than without them.

Also, when you startup the game the deck editor might lag, to me it has helped sometimes to play 1-2 games and then it got better.
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

sounds like a issue with install. 3000 can handle the psp images. though its been a long time since i dropped in, dont know the state of the game since the android 5.0 install issue was never fixed.