Do I have to Jailbreak/Downgrade?

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
AkumaHokoru

Do I have to Jailbreak/Downgrade?

Post by AkumaHokoru »

I went out and picked up a tablet. I tried to install wagic and it didnt work for the record im on a Stock Galaxy TabA running android 5.1.1 do I have to downgrade to run wagic?
kevlahnota

Re: Do I have to Jailbreak/Downgrade?

Post by kevlahnota »

AkumaHokoru wrote:I went out and picked up a tablet. I tried to install wagic and it didnt work for the record im on a Stock Galaxy TabA running android 5.1.1 do I have to downgrade to run wagic?
No. Github don't upload all assets, so I think, the apk can't find the resource. You can install manually the Wagic_core.zip or try my backup (March 14, 2017 build) here: https://mega.nz/#!tkoRAJCY!boRtEXkb_6ey ... DXKsEooP0s
AkumaHokoru

Post by AkumaHokoru »

(i should note my tablet is a samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T280)I copied the apk. Installed using default file explorer it gave me the usual cant get resources error. I put the files in the directory it was looking for (my tablet doesnt have it so i made it storage/emulated/0/Wagic/Res/ but it keeps trying to connect to get resources
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Last time I installed on Android I noticed you have to install it from the place it will run from, you cannot install from a usb or memory card. I then put the core file in and it worked.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=66332&p=98132#p98132