Help Tablet key binding

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
cerberus66

Help Tablet key binding

Post by cerberus66 »

Hello,

im new to magic. Since i got the images working i like to want to play wagic. I'm playing on an android tablet. Can anyone tell me how i can draw cards?
Or has anyone tops for the keybinding when using a tablet?

Thanx
haoyong

Re: Help Tablet key binding

Post by haoyong »

cerberus66 wrote:Hello,

im new to magic. Since i got the images working i like to want to play wagic. I'm playing on an android tablet. Can anyone tell me how i can draw cards?

Thanx
I'll second this. So excited to see a "real" version of MTG on Android. Looks so much better than the watered down official crepes. Having serious issues playing the game, though.

Could anyone explain (or point to) key bindings or gestures that are coded into the android version? Thanks in advance!

I'd offer to help with the programming side, but have jack squat knowledge of how to do that. I'd be more than happy to beta test the heck out of the software, though :)
pankdm

Re: Help Tablet key binding

Post by pankdm »

cerberus66 wrote:Hello,

Thanx
I am using wagic on SGS3. It has a few hardware buttons so I think it's pretty similar to tablet.
There are now specific bindings: there is a circle with phases on the left.
When you are touching it, the phases are changing and when the draw phase occur -- you draw cards.
Does that help?
If not, could you explain in more details what you are doing and what issues you are experiencing?