[FAQ] Images don't display

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
pyza69

The problem with images

Post by pyza69 »

HI
I have Wagic_v0.9.2_RealMagicFull.zip, everything is good but the problem is when you upload new sets image.when and start a new game sets are not visible.
I copied the new sets to the directory SETS, where I made new folders.
but there are compressed images the same card without _cards.dat.
I knew where to download cards.dat ready to every edition.
I found the beta _cards.dat sets and copy the console has seen the addition but could see images of cards.
Could I install a newer version wagic?
please any help
thank and greet
abrasax

Re: The problem with images

Post by abrasax »

.when and start a new game sets are not visible.
Which is normal because you need to unlock the set first by playing and winning game against the AI.
Could I install a newer version wagic?
Download the latest version of WTH and just copy paste the corresponding zip file into the corresponding set folder. I suggest you download the full images provided by sirganon in the All images thread. That would be the most easiest way.

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

I did as you wrote but the game hangs and jumps and wylancza this error:

Has your PSP just crushed!
Exception details:

Exception-Bus error (date)
EPC-0897f5dc/JGEApp_Title.text b5dc 0017
Cause-1000001c
STATUS-20008613
BadVAddv-06064100

Zr: 0000000, at: DEADBEEF, v0: 00000026, v7: 0000000
A0: 00000008, a1: 00000000, a2: 00000000, a3: 0000002B
T0: 00000008, t1: 00000000, t2089ee4e8, t3: DEADBEEF
T4: DEADBEEF, t5DEADBEEF, t6DEADBEEF, t7DEADBEEF
S0: 00000000, s1: 00000008, s2: 089a73b8, s3: 09fbfaa0
S4: 09fbfb14, s5: 09fbfa98, s6089a73b0, s7: 89a739c
T8: DEADBEEF, t9: DEADBEEF, k0: 09fbff00, k1: 00000000
9p: 089f6bbo, sp: 09fbfa78, fp: 089a58f0, va: 0898d2fc

Press X to dump information on file and quit exeption.log

Press O to quit
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

Difficult to say where the error comes from, the exception log you posted just tell us that your psp crashed, which happen from time to time, it is in this case usefull to know what was the last action you were performing that caused the crash.

I suggest you do a clean install from WTH, follow this step:

1. Download the current version of WTH 0.11.1 from the download page : http://wololo.net/files/wagic/WTH0111.zip
2. Download the last images package from Sirganon (512 MB) : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43Z9A2IJ
3. Copy/Paste the set folder with images to your WTH/RES/SET folder in your PSP

This should give you a clean install. If you are still experiencing problem, please tell us which action you performed caused the crash. You can also evtl. Upload your working copy of WTH so that we can better understand were your issue is coming from.

Regards,

Abra
We need your Help !!!

pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

hello
I did like you how to unlock some napisal.ale sets and want to buy some booster, it crashes the console and the console is turned off.

greet
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

I suppose you are using google translation to communicate, so it is sometime hard to understand what you mean. I could help you if you can better german or french unforntunately I cannot speak Polish.

I have no idea where the issue is coming from, I need more information, so :
- Please zip and upload your working copy of WTH (to a site like megaupload, mediafire or netload) so that we can determine where your issue is comming from.

What is your PSP model (slim, phat ?) and what version of custom firmware are you using.

Don't give up... I'm sure we will find an answer as most of the player are able to play with images, so it must be some missed manipulation somewhere.

Grüssi

Abra
We need your Help !!!

pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

hallo
Meine PSP Slim-Version, die System-Software Ich habe 5.00 M33-6.
grüßen
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

So Sorry for all the non-German speaking.

Also Nochmal.

Stelle sicher das du in der Tat der letzte version von WTH runtergeladen habe, und zwar die von der Offiziel Download page.

Es funktionniert einfach nicht die "0.9.2 full version" zu runterladen und zu kopieren da es gab in WTH 0.11.1 mehrere wichtige änderungen in der File-struktur. Es bedeutet du brauchst ein saubere installation von WTH 0.11.1.

Dann kannst du die Bilder in form von Zip datei rüberkopieren in der koresspondierende folder... zum Beispiel 10E.zip muss in "://WTH/RES/SET/10E/" kopiert werden.

Den Crash dass du hast ist mit Höchste warscheinlichkeit durch ein Fehlinstallation verursacht, es kann sein das der spiel wichtige Datei nicht findet und entsprechend crash... Zum Beispiel den Folder (und sein Inhalt) "WTH/Res/packs/" ist neu und wenn der fehlt kann das zu crash führen...

Deshalb, bitte überprüfen das :
1 . Du hast ein saubere WTH 0.11.1 installation
2. Alle Zip Dateien sind in die korrespondant "WTH/SET/XXX/" folder, wo XXX steht für das set Kürzel.

Du darfst, ausser die Bilder Zip datei, Kein andere file von Wagic_v0.9.2_RealMagicFull.zip kopieren... sonst kann das crashen...

Hoeffe das es weiter hilfst, sonst musste du dein Komplete WTH folder einfach hochladen so das wir dein installation überprüfen Können.

Grüssi

Abra
We need your Help !!!

pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

hallo

Vielen Dank für odpowiedz.wyjezdzam und ich werde zu Hause für 10 Tage und nach der Rückkehr bringe ich diese Version und verpackt Bilder bringen die Karte und dann, als ob etwas nicht so war, um Ihre Nachricht zu schreiben.
bald kommen wird um eine Neuaufnahme in Magic, wenn man es auf der PSP erwarten in Wagic?
mag dieses Spiel Karten haben aber eine Familie und ein Mangel an Zeit müssen aufhören, wenn's um den Verein und beginnen zu spielen auf einem der beliebtesten Spielekonsole.
Sehr vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe im Falle von Problemen, sagten sie im Dutzend oder so Tage, wie ich bin zurück,
grüßen
pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

hallo

Vielen Dank für Antwort.Ich werde und ich werde zu Hause für 10 Tage und nach der Rückkehr bringe ich diese Version und verpackt Bilder bringen die Karte und dann, als ob etwas nicht so war, um Ihre Nachricht zu schreiben.
bald kommen wird um eine Neuaufnahme in Magic, wenn man es auf der PSP erwarten in Wagic?
mag dieses Spiel Karten haben aber eine Familie und ein Mangel an Zeit müssen aufhören, wenn's um den Verein und beginnen zu spielen auf einem der beliebtesten Spielekonsole.
Sehr vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe im Falle von Problemen, sagten sie im Dutzend oder so Tage, wie ich bin zurück,
grüßen

P.S.
Fehler behoben:).