Android new user install problem.

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
Fowkes

Android new user install problem.

Post by Fowkes »

Hello all,

I'm attempting to get this working on my phone and failing :(

The install of WTH_0186_Android.apk went smoothly - no errors. I try launching the program and it prompts me where to install. (Only gives the option of the sdcard - but thats ok!). Then I get - downloading resource files core_0186.zip... gets to 100% 100/100 and gives the following error: Failed to initialise storage space for game. Please verify that your sdcard or internal memory is mounted properly.

System:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3
Andriod Version: 4.0.4
SD Card: 32GB with 19GB free.

SD card has a Wagic subdirectory containing Res and User subdirectories. User is empty and Res contains a file called core_0186.zip.tmp (size 35,794,034)

Any help appreciated.
roteus

Re: Android new user install problem.

Post by roteus »

Hello,

Rename your "core_0186.zip.tmp" file to "core_0186.zip" and relaunch the game. It should work ;) .
Fowkes

Post by Fowkes »

roteus wrote:Hello,

Rename your "core_0186.zip.tmp" file to "core_0186.zip" and relaunch the game. It should work ;) .

Hi Roteus - Thanks for the help - it worked a charm - I'm in :D
fencerjared

Post by fencerjared »

Registered to let you guys know that I had the same problem, and the posted fix worked for me as well. Haven't played Magic in more than a decade, so I'm interested in how this will work. Thanks!
bonovox400

Post by bonovox400 »

I experienced the same problem on an android transformer. I have a 16GB external SD card and previously wagic was running fine.

I had to rename the .tmp file and it installed ok. However, I recently installed the custom image sets. I started with a few and no problem. Then I placed them all and put 2 themes in the folders on the SD card. After that wagic fails to run. Just black screen.

I uninstalled, removed any trace on the internal drive, and ejected the sd card.
Redownloaded the installer, installed ok, but still fails on the downloading core files. Keeps saying cannot write to sd card.

How do I get it to NOT want to install to the SD card?? Is there some cache file scr..ing with the install? Previous when I could play it, I chose the "external SD card" option. So how does the game still have this setting if I uninstalled and removed everything from the tablet??

Thanks for any help!
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

yeah sd selection memory card thing at the start seems a little buggy. hang in there we are coming up with a solution for it.
if you corrupt your install, use a android file browser to find and delete the wagic install and core zip. NOT YOUR IMAGES!!! just the core and empty folders.

then try another install, making sure wagic doesn't appear on other memory cards first. where it ask for a selection, select nothing at all. just click ok and continue to do a internal memory install. just click ok every time it ask until we can fix this little bug.
neuvald

Post by neuvald »

Guys, i don't understand very much about smarth phones, i buy a 2nd hand Lenovo K3 Note, from a friend who instal the xiomi MI android sistem in it.
And I really didn't found this file that you mantion here to rename it.

When i'll open the app apper the messange:

"An error happend while download the resources. It could be that our service is temporarily down, that your device is not connected to a network, or thar we cannot write to /storage/emulated/0/Wagic/Res/. Please check your phone settings and try again. For more help please go to wagic.net "

If someone know ani video tutorial, or any step by step about how to install Wagic could help me a lot...
Thanks since now!
Bas

Post by Bas »

test
Are you a bot? Please reply.
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
janimani1122

WA Watcher Mod Apk

Post by janimani1122 »

WA Watcher Mod Apk is an app that lets you view the WhatsApp status of any user. a watcher apk gives you access to what the other person has updated in their profile, including photos, videos, and text updates. wa family tracker mod apk functions very simple and is easy to use. All you have to do is copy the name of the contact from your WhatsApp and paste it into wa monitor mod apk.
Once you click on ‘search’, w online mod apk will show you what the contact has posted on their profile. You can see their shared photos and videos by clicking on ‘See Media’. logify whatsapp tracker mod apk lets you view photos, videos, and text updates posted by any user, even if they’re not in your contacts list.
Features of WA Watcher Mod Apk
WA Watcher Mod Apk is the most professional WhatsApp Online Tracker for Android, developed by we are working hard to give you the best experience with our android app chat tracker premium mod apk.
Online time and last seen time of any contact or group
Last seen hidden or not for any contact or group
Online or offline for any contact or group
Frequently visited times for any contact or group
Online report generation in PDF format