PSP installation problems

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
Raziel017

PSP installation problems

Post by Raziel017 »

Hi Guys,

So here i am again after a loooooooonnnngggg sleep from wagic. and to my surprise we now have version 18 :) now my question is.(this is after i searched and checked out the install step that wololo posted) after my clean install of vanilla wagic (unzipped the WTH file on to the root of my psp) and started to play one game to see what it looks like now, i tried to put in the sets that i have (the zipped images collected from the forums) onto the "user" folder(automatically created by the system after i played 1 game) and if im not mistaken its still on the same folder WTH>user>sets . now after i placed the set folders there i expect the images to show. but nothing appeared. all the images are still blank :( please help in providing detailed intall steps also on how to place sets for the images to appear.

Thanks guys in advance and wololo its been a while huh? still rockin it :) still awesome game as before :)
wololo
Site Admin

Re: PSP installation problems

Post by wololo »

What you did is correct, but it is possible that your set "zip" files are compressed somehow. This used to work but we got rid of that feature. The best way to handle this situation is to unzip your set zip, and zip it again, specifying "no compression" or "store" as the compression level.

Does this help?
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

Hi Wololo,

Let me try it out tonight and ill give you a feedback asap :)
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

Hi Wololo,

Worked like a charm!!! AWESOME! so now i need to pick up where i left off and start adding some new expansions. oh yeah and for the performance what do you suggest?so im on CFW right? anything else you can suggest? im thinking of getting a psp go is that faster than what i have now?(psp slim)?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

PSP slim is fine, you won't see much difference with a PSP Go (well loading times could be a bit better from the Go's internal memory...), as long as you have a decent memory stick.
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

Gotcha!. ok one last thing. so ive been playing the game all over again coz i love the challenge of getting the cards manually and earning credits. so here is my question...before with the previous versions i can add unhinged lands as many as i can on the collection just by inputing the code on the text but now i noticed i cant do that e.g. i unlocked LEA exapnsion and theres this really awesome looking lands on there e.g. 289(i think) so put that on WTH>USER>PROFILES>(username)>Collection, I placed it and saved it (also tried it in my deck text )and when i checked my collection nothings there. with the previous versions i believe i can do that. :( hope its not considered as cheating its just lands though hehehe :) just want to make awesome looking lands for my deck :)