Custom AI decks

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
matoxxx

Custom AI decks

Post by matoxxx »

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for new SVN build. Works like a charm on ICS tablet. Anyway I was trying to use all the 451 custom decks from within this board, and was successful by copying to Res/Player folder. But when I tried to copy them to Res/ai/baka Wagic failed to load them for AI, to play against. Wagic only shows few of the prebuild decks from the core file, but not all 129. Am I missing something.
Zethfox

Re: Custom AI decks

Post by Zethfox »

you unlock decks by fighting and winning matches
missalexis

Post by missalexis »

Would you mind posting a zip of your 451 decks?
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

Also, if there is a problem with numbering the decks will stop showing up even if you unlock more. At least this is how it was prior to the newest revision. I ran into this problem using KF1's decks. I had to go in and re-number about 2 or 3 before my installation would show all of them.
matoxxx

Post by matoxxx »

missalexis wrote:Would you mind posting a zip of your 451 decks?
Hi, they can be found on this particular forum.

The problem is the /user folder does not have higher priority to zipped core data, therefore even if I add new ai decks, they wont show up. Beating first Basic ai decks did not unlock others. Will try to alter core Data and post results.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

matoxxx wrote:
missalexis wrote:Would you mind posting a zip of your 451 decks?
Hi, they can be found on this particular forum.

The problem is the /user folder does not have higher priority to zipped core data, therefore even if I add new ai decks, they wont show up. Beating first Basic ai decks did not unlock others. Will try to alter core Data and post results.
the test would have to be preformed on a fresh install, with nothing old copied over, with the exception of the decks being added.
matoxxx

Post by matoxxx »

Hello,

trial and error. Found that only manually configuring /res/player/options.txt with aidecks variable made the trick. Happy now, thank you again for the game, it is splendid.