AI Deck win/loss record

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
Bob

AI Deck win/loss record

Post by Bob »

Not sure if this is a bug, or a settings issues, but the game doesn't seem to record AI deck wins/losses.

If I defeat an AI deck, it'll record the loss, give a win percentage as 0%, and label the deck as 'Easy'.

If I play the same deck again and lose, it'll ignore the previous match, give the new win rate against my deck as 100% and label the AI deck 'Hard'.

No matter how many times I play that AI deck, it only ever remembers the most result result.

Not sure if this makes much difference, but I'm having a hard time unlocking the higher difficulty settings in the options menu. I know this has to do with beating a certain number of AI 'Easy' decks, and wonder if it'f got something to do with this.

Thanks for any suggestions!
ph34rbot

Re: AI Deck win/loss record

Post by ph34rbot »

The game records on a player deck basis, the record reflects only the current deck you are playing, so you change decks all the other records VS AI decks are not considered.

Also I agree that the requirement to unlock harder dificulties is absurd, not even sure what it is but it needs a lot of grinding.
julllegga

Post by julllegga »

I'm a player. My nickname is Legal Files. I have problems with recording. Where can I contact?
jendy

Post by jendy »

I agree with the author about the content 1001 games of the article because it is strongly imprinted with our culture. So we should share widely so that everyone will remember our roots.
Andreaa23

Post by Andreaa23 »

Since the recent change, I've observed that my deck statistics aren't performing well. When I logged in after playing 12 games with the same deck, it had been updated for fewer games. Has the deck winning statistics changed recently and I haven't noticed it, slope game or are the in-game deck statistics incorrect?
awfulmisty

Post by awfulmisty »

I skipped supper in order to remake the five nights at freddy's (FNaF) series as a Muppets film, and half of my pals are concerned about me. After gazing at Microsoft (MS) Paint for hours while starving and spinning, all I had to show for my efforts was a gigantic PNG created by a maniac. How did I get here?
lynklee

Post by lynklee »

I appreciate you sharing such a lovely topic and really enjoyed the one you posted. In today's digital world, being connected and up to date is easy. However, because of my busy schedule as an adult moto x3m, reading pieces like these can be challenging. I'm overjoyed to have read such an excellent piece.