Can I wear loafers for hiking?

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
Maria Sauer

Can I wear loafers for hiking?

Post by Maria Sauer »

You can wear loafers for hiking, but they aren't the best shoe to wear. Loafers are great for walking around town, but they don't have the support or traction you need for hiking. If you're going to be doing a lot of walking, you should look into getting a shoe that has more support and durability.

I've worn loafers on some hikes and it wasn't a problem at all. Just make sure that you're not wearing them on really rough terrain or on trails that require a lot of climbing.

If you're going to be doing a lot of walking in your loafers, I would suggest getting a pair with good traction so you don't slip when walking over rocks or other slippery surfaces.
Charity Mertz

Re: Can I wear loafers for hiking?

Post by Charity Mertz »

Yes, you can wear loafers for hiking. Loafers are one of the most versatile shoes you can wear for hiking. They are easy to slip on and off and provide good traction. You can also wear boots for hiking. Boots provide more protection from rocky terrain and cold weather conditions than loafers do. A diverse variety of loafers is present at https://www.brunomarcshoes.com/collections/loafers site. Loafers are not as supportive as hiking shoes, but they are still comfortable for walking and hiking.
floydpries

Post by floydpries »

I advise purchasing a pair of loafers with decent grip if you want to do a lot of walking in them so you won't trip over pebbles or other slick terrainbackrooms game
Trololo

Post by Trololo »

What a stupid question. If you want real hiking, it is a multi-mile journey and serious sports! And those bloody loafers will kill your ankles! My friends train for months and use masteron to strenghen their muslces and you want to bypass your training like this? Better quit this idea and go crocheting instead. Sports is not for the weak.