This is the download page for Wagic, the homebrew. Wagic is an internationally acclaimed open source Trading Card Game simulation, made by card games fans and backed up by a large community of players and modders. The project has been active since 2008 and supports a massive amount of cards. Wagic is especially adapted to mobile devices (PSP, iPhone, iPad, Android,…) but also works on Windows and Linux PC. If you’re looking for more info about this project, check the following links:
Wagic FAQ – Media (Wagic Screenshots & videos) – Wagic forums
Wagic works on Windows, Linux, the nokia N900 (maemo), the Nokia N9 (meego), Android (tablets and phones), OUYA, iOS(iPhone/iPad/iPad2) and the Sony PSP (Wagic does not require you to hack your PSP).
Download the latest version of Wagic
Disclaimer: I have not personally been involved with the development of Wagic since 2012. The latest “official” version released while I was driving the project is version 0.18.6, which can be downloaded in the next section below.
However there is an active community of fans and developers who keep maintaining Wagic. Although I cannot guarantee the quality of the recent releases (not that I don’t believe the people working on it are good, but only – again – because I have not been involved in the project for years), I recommend you give them a try:
- Wagic latest releases from the project’s github
- Help, latest cards, unofficial builds, etc… on the Wagic forum
Download Wagic 0.18.6 (last version released by Wololo, 2012)
Each release is extensively tested on several machines including my own PSP/Computer/Android phone. However Wagic is a work in progress so please check the buglist.
- WTH 0.18.6 For the Sony PSP (or alternate unsigned version for HBL users here)
- WTH 0.18.6 For iOS (iPhone/iPad) (requires a jailbroken device, and a tool allowing you to install ipa files such as Installous.)
- WTH 0.18.6 For Android (Requires android 2.3 or higher. Install the apk using a tool such as ES Explorer)
- WTH 0.19.2 For OUYA (explanations on how to install here)
- WT H0.18.6 For Windows
- WTH 0.16.0 For Linux
- WTH 0.18.6 For Meego(Nokia N9/N950)
- Maemo/Nokia N900 users can download Wagic from the extras-devel catalog. More info here
For some of these builds, you will also need the Core files when they are not included in the archive. Wagic 0.18.6 Core files: all platforms except iOS – iOS version.
Wagic is 100% free.
If you have version 0.16.1 or lower, it is recommended that you erase your current Wagic install and reinstall from scratch. Go to our forums for detailed help on how to keep your progress
If you have version 0.17.0 or higher, follow these steps:
- IF you have mods: It is recommended that you delete all mods from your current Wagic install
- Erase all files named core_*.zip in your Res folder (Note: this is not compulsory but strongly recommended for performance reasons)
- Simply extract the zip into your existing Wagic installation folder, in order to overwrite the current binary (EBOOT.PBP on the PSP, and Wagic.exe on windows). You’re done
- If you have version 0.17.1 or lower, first uninstall your current installation of Wagic (in “Manage applications”)
- It is strongly recommended to delete all “core_*.zip” files from your current Wagic installation. This is not done automatically! Keeping these files should not prevent the game from running, but could yield weird results and will be bad for performance
- Once the two previous steps are done, install the Wagic apk like you would install any other third party application
If your android refuses to install a new version of Wagic, please make sure that you uninstalled the previous version. We had to change out certificates recently (in 0.18.0) which prevents Android from installing wagic 0.18 over a previous 0.17 install.
If you get an error complaining about MSCVP100.dll missing you probably need to install the following Visual++ package from microsoft here. If you still have problems, check the forum thread
Android and iOS versions
The Android and iOS port of Wagic are still very early releases and we are aware that they are not perfect. If you’re a dev and think you can help making this project even better, please contact us!
We don’t officially support the linux version, it is distributed here for convenience. However if you have issues running Wagic on *nix, ask for help on the forums, you might be lucky and a good soul could have an answer for you
Wagic is open source and released under the BSD License. The source include a modified version of JGE++, a hardware accelerated library for Windows/PSP/Linux/Maemo/iOS/Android.
The source is available at https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic
Please see the forum for extra content : new cards, themes, utilities… if something you’re looking for is not in the official release, it will be there..
- WTH0.17.1 For the Sony PSP (or alternate unsigned version for HBL users here)
- WTH0.17.1 For iOS (iPhone/iPad) (requires a jailbroken device, and a tool allowing you to install ipa files such as Installous.)
- WTH0.17.1 For Android (Requires android 2.3 or higher. Install the apk using a tool such as Astro)
- WTH0.17.1 For Windows
- WTH0.17.1 For Meego(Nokia N9/N950)
- WTH0.17.0 For iOS (iPhone/iPad) (requires a jailbroken device, and a tool allowing you to install ipa files such as Installous.)
- WTH0.16.0 For the Sony PSP
- WTH0.16.0 For Windows
- WTH0.16.0 For Linux
- WTH0.15.1 For the Sony PSP
- WTH0.15.1 For Windows (includes the version with mouse support)
- WTH0.15.1 For Linux
- WTH0.14.1 For the Sony PSP
- WTH0.14.1 For Windows
- WTH0.14.1 For Windows (alternate version with mouse support)
- WTH0.14.1 For Linux
- WTH0.14.1 For Linux (alternate version with mouse support)
- WTH 0.12.1
- WTH 0.11.1
- WTH 0.10.1
- WTH 0.9.1
- WTH 0.8.1
- WTH 0.7.1
- WTH 0.6.0
- WTH 0.5.1
- WTH 0.4.1
Easter Egg 2014: QM7B-8JND-FPRP
How do I install card pictures?
Hi, I try to download 0.18.6 for psps,but links don’t work…
Older versions works
Windows download link is broken. Please reupload.
> loads of people consider travel time when considering a I think I phrased it Lots of people take vacation time into But not in "If I get x number of weeks I can go to I work in IT and juniors start at 2 weeks vacation and as your gain seniority it As I have six weeks I’m one of the old guys
After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when neww comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is
added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a
means you are able to remove me from that service?
Why people still make use of to read news papers
when in this technological globe everything is accessible on web?
Amazing mod, very few bugs, but a very cozy, nostalgic look into the past of a now dead game
How do I install card pictures?
How do i install card picture