Is MIG Switch being sued?

1. Charles Fasano says:

It would be nice if there was a way to have an SD2Vita style cart for hacked Switches. The only reason I even want one of these carts is to store more games on my banned Switch.

I’m also looking to make/get a 512GB/1TB eMMC module for my Switch to store more games.

2. Me says:

Good luck suing a Russian company where you don’t even sell your games
    It’s really funny to see people getting paranoid about Garyopa being involved or how MIG is gonna be DMCA’d to oblivion
    Guys, there’s no big N here and courts work different way
    And nobody’s gonna side with N on this one because, you know, they left this country

3. Me says:

And heck, they actually DO have a .ru domain
    It’s a website specifically for ‘home’ market and it’s fully in russian
    + Ppl in Murica are gonna start thinking .ru domain is suspicious bc, you know, “don’t click on websites you don’t know about, it might be phishing”

I’m baffled you guys didn’t do your research properly

4. Harrycarri says:

Why doesn’t nintendon’t just reverse engineer the mig switch and make it useless in their next switch update?

I don’t remember any company in recent history being as letigious as the nintendon’t.

I use my steamdeck with ryujinx or yuzu and most of the switch games run quite well. in fact, ryujinx may be the best emulator out there currently. Works for more games than rpcs3, which I also use.

5. Reader says:

The plot thickens.

6. SX says:

They better be based out of China or Russia. Otherwise the big N will sue them to oblivion.

7. Lollypop says:

Switchfirmware otheros iOS-9.0 systemflash
    And the Nintendo switch iPhone case
    Picofly++