Ports to other Firmwares, Windows support, Kernel dumper… Things are moving fast for the PPPwn exploit

1. Tom says:

I’ll forever leave my ps4 pro in 5.05 fw as long as it continues to be supported but I really want a white ps4 pro but how do I know it’s on or under 11.0?

2. Where is Firstus says:

Keep up the good work guys, hoping for Ps5 8.20 since my Ps5 is on 7.40

Support for Ps4 7.XX would also be welcome, my Ps4 Phat is on 7.55 and I don’t plan on updating to 9.00

I don’t see any need for Windows support, it’s pretty easy to have dual-boot for windows and say Ubuntu or Linux Mint. Cinnamon Mint for instance requires only 20-GB to install.

3. Nakamichi says:

Hey wololo! could this affect PS3 too? Could this possibly be leveraged to get full CFW on late model PS3 Superslims?
    I admittedly know little about any of this, but id love to hear what you think!

• wololo says:

This might impact PS3s but it wouldn’t be more useful than the already existing HEN solutions, in particular this wouldn’t help with a CFW implementation.

• Nakamichi says:

Dang, i was secretly hoping this would give us three gens of playstation all at once. Probably a silly thing to hope for.

4. FlameSlap says:

Even though a window is open on the PS5, it is behind several locked doors.

5. John says:

Hopefully this will find a way to run on an ESP8266 since that is how I currently have my 9,00 running. I don’t want to boot up a computer every time as the ESP8266 also makes my PS4 more portable so I can take it to someone else’s house to play.

• wololo says:

You would need to connect an Ethernet port to the ESP8266 though. I’m guessing we’ll see a Raspberry Pi implementation long before an ESP826 one…