PS5: PSFree integrated with kexploit for 3.xx/4.xx, improves speed and stability to run the PS5 Jailbreak

1. a says:

Why nothing for 9.03?

2. Oollypop says:

Howto GitHub Clone apk adk packages psfree + kex on iPhone ish

3. Alex says:

Thanks for the hardware guidance as always. For someone who is on the hunt for a moddable PS5, is there much reason at this point to try targeting a disc vs digital version? Or just go for whatever is available?

• wololo says:

Disc certainly has more value down the line, but at this point, if you can find an exploitable model, I’d get whichever you can find

4. John says:

The link to the ESP2866 points to an old version from months ago. Are there details of how to get this “updated” for ESP2866 users? Or better yet, something like the Raspberry Pi Zero W? That would be great!

• wololo says:

My ESP8266 code is generic and does not technically need an update: you can basically replace old files with the new exploits as you wish. Needs a bit of elbow grease. Or you can use the versions from Echo Stretch.

5. mkb47bd says:

This new exploit is really giving me a headache. The crash is more than before specially during PS4 shutdown after long time game playing. When I switch off my console by initiating shutdown, PS4 goes to white light blinking until I have to pull the power cord. I am pretty sure this is due to the new Exploit released by Kameleon web host.

• wololo says:

In this case I would recommend getting back to what you were using before, if you can (e.g. self hosting)