Heads up: Samsung 980 Pro 2TB is $179.99 on Amazon. $189.99 with heatsink. (One of the most recommended SSDs for PS5)

Freshly revealed vulnerabilities could impact PS4 and PS5

1. ps5 has no gut gamez i have xsx says:

luckly I dont have ps5 yet

2. Anon Dedsec says:

WAITING FOR SOMEONE TEST THIS… RELEASE EXPLOIT FOR PS4 9.03, One year of Waiting

• Tommy says:

Damn I have a 500 Million LE PS4 ( 4 sleepless refresh nights) MSRP, then 1x PS5 from PS Direct (Horizon Bundle) MSRP, and now I added the STILL sealed God of War new PS5 Disc Edition in my IKEA showcase! (alongside my dreamcast + ps2 + BC PS3 + etc..

I’m a collector, I understand your pain, I bought a ps4 og on eBay on 5.00, for a reasonable price, updated to 5.05 and it WAS A DREAM!

Gifted it to someone I love and now the PS4 500 Million is in the showcase locked (had it on 7.02 to 9.00) I was so lucky, I waited and waited did not care for the online

3. Naon says:

A stupid friend made me update my PS4 to play that *** Genshin Impact, played once, never touched it again and lost the possibility to jailbreak, damn it anime rpg…. <='(

4. JONATHAN says:

JUST WANT TO SAY TO ANYBODY THINKING ABOUT UPDATING THEIR PS4 SYSTEM SOFTWARE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY CHANCE OF A JAILBREAK AND ANY CHANCE OF ANY AWESOME POSSIBILITIES DO NOT UPDATE AND OR ANY CIRCUMSTANCES YOU WILL BE SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT GUARANTEED RIGHT BEFORE THE 9.00 JAILBREAK CAME OUT I HAD UPDATED MY PS4 SYSTEM SOFTWARE TWO DAYS LATER THE PS4 9.00 JAILBREAK WAS RELEASED
    I AM CURRENTLY NOW ON SYSTEM SOFTWARE 10.01 AND i WILL NOT UPDATE EVER AGAIN IT’S GOING TO BE A LONG TIME BEFORE i SEE A JAILBREAK SO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT DO NOT UPDATE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NOT WORTH IT

THE DOWNSIDE OF NOT UPDATING YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RE-ACTIVATE YOUR PS4 AFTER RESTORING YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS ONLINE SAVE DATA STORAGE FROM PLAYSTATION NETWORK

MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY DO NOT PAY FOR PLAYsTATION NETWORK IF YOU WANT TO JAILBREAK BECAUSE CHANCES ARE YOU WILL HAVE TO STAY ON THE MOST UP-TO-DATE FIRMWARE TO CONTINUE TO USE IT THE MORE YOU UPDATE THE FURTHER AND FURTHER YOU GET FROM A JAILBREAK

5. Cognoscenti says:

Simon c’est l’osti de meilleur hacker QUEBECOIS les amis !
    Grosse Salutation mon chum !