List of PS2 Emulated Games that got a physical release on PS4 discs

1. Jgr9 says:

$100 For An Empty Box. WOW!

2. Toru Koroshi says:

Honestly as glitchy as OKAGE was I am not surprised it was the game to use the exploit. Anyway great post as always wololo!

3. FreeMyPS5 says:

Is there a way we can be certain if we have a Limited Run copy of the game? Is there a marking of any kind in the box or disc indicating we have the correct disc?

• wololo says:

Depends on the game. I think the “exceptions” could be Destroy all Humans and Psychonauts which might have had multiple releases? In some cases, the game wasn’t a Limited Run release at all such as Fahrenheit. But generally speaking, if you have a “Limited Run” edition you probably already know it given how these releases happen. What game in particular are you thinking of?

• FreeMyPS5 says:

I like King of Fighters games. There are plenty of used video game stores in my area. It won’t hurt to take a peek. If they don’t have it no big deal like you said nothing to see here but if they do I will have an awesome fighting game and whatever comes next. Thanks to Cturt! I can’t wait until part two! But no rush! I’m grateful for part one! Thanks for responding to my question @Wololo!

4. Ian says:

These games run normally on the PS5 right? The emulator is on the disk?

5. ps5 has no gut gamez i have xsx says:

xsx>ps4>ps3

6. ufdm says:

>Psychonauts (beware of newer versions which are not PS2 classics)
    I assume this is warning against buying the sequels and not the upcoming reprint, as it sounds like the new physical copies of this being included with 2’s limited edition are still just the emulated PS2 version.