Release: PS4-Xplorer 2.0
PS4 scene Developer Lapy has released PS4-Xplorer 2.0, a huge revamp of his popular file manager for Jailbroken PS4s. This release includes a fan-favorite Dark mode, new settings, Internal/External HDD features, and more.
What is PS4-Xplorer
PS4-Xplorer is a file manager for Jailbroken PS4s. It allows you to cut, copy, paste, rename, move or delete files on the PS4. It also includes an FTP server to easily send files to and from your PC, and gives you useful information on your installed pkg files (games). PS4-Xplorer can display png/jpg files, play video (mp4) and audio files (wav, ogg).
PS4-Xplorer – What’s new in 2.0
This new release includes a lot of new features and “small secrets” (which the developer promised he will reveal shortly). New features include:
- New “dark mode” theme
- Let’s you choose between root and sandboxed access (to avoid messing up with critical system files if you don’t want to)
- Loop scroll in folders
- Displays USB drive status (connected or not)
- Shows installed PKGs/Patches/DLCs with their size
- Settings lets you choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius for CPU temperature, as well as adjust screen size
- Search feature
- general quality of life improvements and interface changes (e.g. avatar injection has been improved)
Check BrutalSam’s video below which does a nice comparison of PS4-Xplorer 2.0 with its previous version:
Download PS4-Xplorer 2.0
You can download PS4-Xplorer 2.0 here.