PS4 exploit: functional FTP Payload released for Firmware 9.03/9.04
Following early experiments with PS4 payloads on the BD-JB exploit chain, Zecoxao has released a working FTP Server payload running on PS4 9.03/9.04, with help from Sistr0. This new release will auto-resolve your IP, so overall it should be fairly easy to run.
Download and run FTPS4
- You can download the payload for the FTP Server here.
- You will need a Blu-Ray Burner, and some Blu-Ray discs, preferably rewriteable (a.k.a. BD-RE). to burn the BD-JB exploit
- Get the ISO for the exploit here (Sleirsgoevy implementation) and burn it on your Blu-Ray
- Insert and run the Blu-Ray into your PS4. If things work as expected, the PS4 is now waiting for a payload on port 9019
- You can send the payload (bin file) with a tool such as NetcatGUI
- It will take a while but if things work successfully, you should then be able to access the contents of your PS4 through FTP
Modded Warfare has a good tutorial video for those who want to check (please note that he incorrectly recommends to inject the elf file as well. That is not needed):