PS4 Release: Apollo Save tool 1.2.0
PS4 scene member bucanero has released Apollo Save Tool version 1.2.0. This new release brings Archive extraction support (RAR, Zip, 7-Zip), among other things.
Apollo is a tool that helps you manage and patch save files for your Jailbroken PS4. It fully supports the popular Save Wizard and Bruteforce Save Data formats, which in particular let you add cheats to your savegames.
What is Apollo Save Tool for PS4
From the Readme:
Apollo Save Tool is an application to manage save-game files on the PlayStation 4.
The apollo-ps4 homebrew app allows to download, unlock, patch and resign save-game files directly on your PS4.
- Easy to use: no save-mount patches or advanced setup needed. (GoldHEN or ps4debug payload required)
- Standalone: no computer required, everything happens on the PS4.
- Automatic settings: auto-detection of PS4 firmware, User ID, and Account-ID settings.
- Multi-user: supports multiple user accounts.
- Save files listing: quick access to all the save files on USB and the internal PS4 HDD (+ file details)
- Save param.sfo updating: allows the user to update the
param.sfoUser ID and Account ID information.
- Save files patching: complete support for Save Wizard and Bruteforce Save Data cheat patches to enhance your save-games.
- Save import/export: allows the user to decrypt and export save files, and import decrypted saves from other consoles.
- Save downloading: easy access to an Online Database of save-game files to download straight to your PlayStation.
- Account activation: create fake Account IDs and generate offline PS4 activations
- Recover passcode: simple recovery method for the Parental Security Passcode.
What’s new in Apollo Save Tool 1.2.0
From the changelog:
- Local Web server (Download saves as .Zip)
- RAR, Zip, 7-Zip archive extraction (place files on
- 50+ Save Wizard cheat-code files (collected by @OfficialAhmed)
- Custom decryption support
- Custom checksum support
- Alien: Isolation
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 (SHA1)
- Fixed issue when cheat codes couldn’t be applied
Download and use PS4 Apollo Save Tool
You can Download Apollo Save Tool from the developer’s github. This is a pkg file, that you can install on your Jailbroken PS4 with your favorite package installation method. (e.g. the one integrated in GoldHEN).
How to use PS4 Apollo Save Tool
|USB saves||your saves must be placed on
|USB saves||encrypted saves must be placed on
|HDD saves||files will be scanned from the hard disk, based on the current
- Move UP/DOWN to select the save-game file you want to patch, and press . The patch screen will show the available fixes for the file. Select the patches and click
- To view the item’s details, press . It will open the context menu on the screen. Press to return to the list.
- To reload the list, press .
- Press L1/L2 or R1/R2 trigger buttons to move pages up or down.
The application also provides direct access to the Apollo online database of save-game files for PlayStation 4 games. These usually offer additional features such as completed games that can save you many hours of playing.
Currently, the list of available games and files is limited, but the project aims to add more save-games shared by the community.
Note: Downloaded save files must be re-signed using Apollo before loading them in your games.